When will Spurs be champions of the Premier League?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When will Spurs next win the Premier League?

• Total voters
I don't think it can occur under current ownership. I'm not someone who harbors a deep hostility toward Levy and I think he's a good businessman. But as long as he's involved in football decisions I think his track record suggests the team will continue to make poor choices. I do think a sale will occur within the next five years and I think it will take three years from whenever that happens to have a chance. So, 5 to 10 years sounds about right.

Saying anything less than 10 years is an absolute pipe dream. We need circumstances to change at our own club, and to do likewise - in the opposite direction - at something like three or four other clubs, and then build a squad, and then have a blinder of a season.

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

With City and Newcastle in PL, I had to vote never.

I don't think we can compete with Enic as owners. And I don't want an owner like that. It's a pretty hard pussle to solve

Last edited:
Add an option.

“When the ESL becomes reality”and I would vote for that. Get rid of the top 5 and we are good to go.

But we have just wasted having a generational CF and at the same time having another top 50 all time Premier league goalscorer with zero trophies to show for it. Winning is fucking hard.

Had we added Mane and a decent CM we could have achieved what Liverpool did. Replacing Dembele with an actual quality footballer would have been worthwhile.

Instead we are now properly in transition but saying that maybe we can do a Leicester.

Who then did a Leeds!! :dawsonlol: :dawsonlol:

Maybe the Ange appointment will be a huge bit of luck and prove me totally wrong. Nothing tells me ENIC are getting better at footballing decisions - what was he - the 5th choice? And on that basis he’s probably going to be amazing.

Back
Top Bottom