When if at all do you expect our partnerships

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

since you guys really seem to know your spurs info, do you know if we have any interests in asia?

as a current resident in Seoul, Korea, all we see here is shit from MUtd,Chealscum, Arse, Swansea and QPR
I never, ever saw anything related to THFC anywhere

Is it any different in China or Japan?

since you guys really seem to know your spurs info, do you know if we have any interests in asia?

as a current resident in Seoul, Korea, all we see here is shit from MUtd,Chealscum, Arse, Swansea and QPR
I never, ever saw anything related to THFC anywhere

Is it any different in China or Japan?
We played and won the 'peace cup' in South Korea a few season's back as part of our pre-season. Pre-season tours will start to demonstrate the current thinking of which markets Spurs are perceived to be suited to.

I would suspect that China in particular is a nut Levy would like to crack (not just for the discount on shirt production costs) as it has a massive market potential.

We played and won the 'peace cup' in South Korea a few season's back as part of our pre-season. Pre-season tours will start to demonstrate the current thinking of which markets Spurs are perceived to be suited to.

I would suspect that China in particular is a nut Levy would like to crack (not just for the discount on shirt production costs) as it has a massive market potential.

A few seasons being the year Lennon signed - 7 seasons back was it?!

Does anyone else feel about the influx of GG posters like the daily mail feels about the influx of polish immigrants? :harryblow:

Well i can assure you i am not a hard worker but i am here for your job and your women. Also might be killing and cooking a swan from the local park if i can have sex with it first?:cool:

I imagine these partnerships have some co-marketing benefits and some such, but I don't expect us to suddenly get a bargain deal on a top striker or something.

Does anyone else feel about the influx of GG posters like the daily mail feels about the influx of polish immigrants? :harryblow:
my name is Mick Cooper, and you are posting as Carlito Brigante, I'd say that if anyone sounds like an immigrant, it would be you.
However, as we are all Spurs supporters, does it really matter where we post, or have posted - as long as we all support the same shirt?

I've been at it since 67, so I hope I qualify to post here.

Thanks buddy. I'd like to say its good to see you too, but it's always with a tinge of sandy beach coloured jealousy ;) how's island life?

Dreadful as ever, all those young women staggering off the cruise ships really spoil the place.

and the suns glare of the pink coral beaches and turquoise seas does your head in............

I do not know if we have any direct links with any clubs in Asia, but i would think that is an area the club are looking to grow into, what with them being football mad and also fairly wealthy.
There's a partnership with South China AA in Hong Kong, where Spurs are playing a pre season cup along with Man City, Sunderland and one HK team in July.
Spurs have also played the same tournament in Beijing twice in recent years but as far as I know there's no link to any mainland teams.

All these new posters from GG etc. are fine and everything, but could they make decent posts on a rainy Wednesday in Stoke is what concerns me.

my name is Mick Cooper, and you are posting as Carlito Brigante, I'd say that if anyone sounds like an immigrant, it would be you.
However, as we are all Spurs supporters, does it really matter where we post, or have posted - as long as we all support the same shirt?

I've been at it since 67, so I hope I qualify to post here.

Proper Spursy

Back
Top Bottom