When if at all do you expect our partnerships

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is there any particular reason for that remark? Or do you have some form of internet tourettes that you can't control? I'm curious, because I don't see that I have said anything to deserve that level of abuse.

Spit it out, you're obviously not shy.

No, Yes, Maybe and Yes.
But by no means in that particular order.
You WILL learn to love Charlie, everyone does. It's a Spursy thing.

thank god for that - I thought this was some initiation thing where I had to fight an ogre and then drink a pint of a Carlito's diahorreah through a dead tramps sock.

We dont get a lot of ogre's, or tramps here in Bermuda......

fucking place is crawling with Carlito's though

After the 05 peace cup, almost nothing has been going on in northern asia(your typical idea of asia and asians, with china, korea, and japan), which has bigger spenders in the football scene(korean corperations, like samsung, currently sponsering Chelski, has rumours about plans to bid for the new Juventus stadium, or hyundai, which is the main sponser of the Austrailia league, like Barclays for the PL), wealthier people, and northern asia has been producing way more prominent, and proficient players, especially japan and korea.

Spurs have played in Beijing since then, at the 2009 Barclays Asia Trophy (which is the one they're playing in Hong Kong this year).

thank god for that - I thought this was some initiation thing where I had to fight an ogre and then drink a pint of a Carlito's diahorreah through a dead tramps sock.

We dont get a lot of ogre's, or tramps here in Bermuda......

fucking place is crawling with Carlito's though

No initiation required, but feel free to do this and post a video anyway. :thumbup:

Yep. You should come down if you can, there'll be plenty going on.

id sell my soul to go, but i currently cant afford all the expenses. the plane tickets, hotel room, the game ticket, and extra costs :(

just wishing that theyll stop by korea some day soon :(

Back
Top Bottom