When are we going home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First game will be played

• August

Votes: 18 8.9%
  • September

Votes: 61 30.0%
  • October

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • November

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • December

Votes: 13 6.4%

Votes: 74 36.5%
  • Season 2019-20

Votes: 11 5.4%

• Total voters
Paddy over here is so paddy that he thinks that the club agreed to start playing in September and placed one of the five biggest games on opening day without being certain that the damn thing will be ready.

Paddy over here is so paddy that he thinks that the club agreed to start playing in September and placed one of the five biggest games on opening day without being certain that the damn thing will be ready.

REALLY.gif

Stop wallowing in disappointment .... I just don't understand the whole group of fans who only ever seem to be happy when thing go wrong .... it's the "I told you so" syndrome gone mad ....

We lose to Watford .... twice as many posts saying 'I told you that was going to happen'
A player has a bad day .... twice as many posts saying 'I told you he was no good'

Some of you sad fecks will only be happy if we do play another whole season at Wembley ... because at least then you will be able to say "I told you so" ....

Yes I have been wrong, but that's because the club has been let down, to believe for one second that there's some giant conspiracy by the club to 'con' the fans week after week ... how feckin' stupid are some people ...

Playing at Wembley versus playing at NWHL is costing us an estimated 5m a game, not to mention the lost NFL revenue .... don't you think the club is moving heaven and earth to get us in our new ground asap?

But hey as long as all the keyboard warriors can say "I told you so" then that's all good .... is that right?
That £5m per game sounds high, apparently it was £15m for all of last season.

That £5m per game sounds high, apparently it was £15m for all of last season.

I thought that as well but apparently there's a lot of 'lost opportunity' costs .... not sure what we lose at Wembley guess it's catering, marketing, merchandising, gambling and maybe a load more things we've not thought of .... but even if it's only half that it's still a big loss ....

If the first game there is boxing day or New Year's Day I’m fine with that and will look forward to it. A nice mid season treat and coming up to a transfer window where we might bring in 1/2 (Rabiot anyone?!)

But.... if we go the whole season in Wembley that’ll be gutting a bitter bitter pill to swallow - we’re so close! :avbpray:

I suppose the one thing is... we’re good at Wembley!

Yep, he was wrong. It's not twice as much posting by whingers, it's nearly three times as much in your case.
Yes. He was wrong. As he allways is.
He was saying twice as many people are moaning when we lose than are celebrating when we win. And I proved it to be complete fantasy.
Your highlighting me personally as an individual. Yes, maybe I did make 8 more posts in the Watford thread, but thats clearly because my negative stuff provokes a reaction from the usual suspects, and I therefore respond in turn
All my positive posts, like in the United thread, don't get a response. It's obvious.

Yes. He was wrong. As he allways is.
He was saying twice as many people are moaning when we lose than are celebrating when we win. And I proved it to be complete fantasy.
Your highlighting me personally as an individual. Yes, maybe I did make 8 more posts in the Watford thread, but thats clearly because my negative stuff provokes a reaction from the usual suspects, and I therefore respond in turn
All my positive posts, like in the United thread, don't get a response. It's obvious.

No I said twice as many whinging cunts made "I told you so" posts ... and yes I was wrong, in your case it was three times as many ... I guess cunts will be cunts ......

Christ Steve, you’re fucked up. Next season? Is your septum still intact? You lied about having a posh coat - that’s literally all you’ve ever done and people lap it up. Or not these days.

Back
Top Bottom