When are we going home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First game will be played

• August

Votes: 18 8.9%
  • September

Votes: 61 30.0%
  • October

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • November

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • December

Votes: 13 6.4%

Votes: 74 36.5%
  • Season 2019-20

Votes: 11 5.4%

• Total voters
Do we think the club would have gone all in on selling season tickets for the new stadium now if there was doubt over the opening?

Hardly seems worth the administrative nightmare if they have to transfer everyone to Wembley. The prices would be all over the place for starters

Whilst the roof lift is going on, internal fit out will be moving on like a motherfucker.
Wouldn't surprise me if we see seats going in after the lift is done

We played in a stadium that was being deconstructed as we sat and supported. Don't see why if stadium not fully completed, can't still play there. May mean transferring some season ticket holders temporarily but probably not a major issue.

I think it's also so that every visiting team has the same experience, in the interest of fairness. For example, if we'd played smaller games at MK this season, and then the bigger ones at Wembley, not every team would have played us in the same environment, which could be perceived as unfair

Last edited:
September.

Think we we will probably play first 3 games away like Liverpool did a year or so back. Then there's the usual international break isn't there?

September.

Think we we will probably play first 3 games away like Liverpool did a year or so back. Then there's the usual international break isn't there?

The International Breaks are 3rd to 11th September and 8th to 16th October.

So our first home league game is likely to be either 15th / 16th September or 20th / 21st October.

2019, been saying it a while and get slaughtered for it. I really do hope I am proved wrong.
I feel like if this was going to happen they'd know by now and would never have released ST info earlier this week. I just don't see it going past the 14/15 of September.

Back
Top Bottom