What you wearing for the big game?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Literally no idea. Could go with one of the current shirts, but fancy wearing an older one. There's only about 2 home shirts I haven't got since 85 so got plenty of choice. Kinda feels right to wear this season's third shirt though. It's what I wore for the second leg of the semi final, and has become synonymous with the big moments in this cup run

8f188ec1-d3e2-4ef0-b74f-5c71117f52d6.jpeg
Damn, that's what I was going to wear!
I'd love to be able to wear my 1981 or 1991 cup final shirts but doubt they would fit. So either my The Lane polo shirt or my blue away shirt.
PS bit of a girlie thread?
PPS I approve!

My car has had white & blue ribbons tied to it for a week or so now, drove out of Ipswich at midday'ish to have this huge Tipper Truck (signed Tipper Trucks R Us) thing coming the other way, decked out with Tottenham Flags, banners, scarves and ribbons on it. Needless to say Toot, toot-toot-t-toot-t-toot Yids was exchanged.

Starting to get excited!!!

BsOZ55Q.gif

If all goes well and I can get out of here in time, I'm gonna drive round the local area at crawling pace blasting out Spurs classics for about a month!

I was planning on this:
d62bcf6d8f4934f4c53b3b13ee343680.jpg

But my kittens are currently destroying everything they clap eyes on and as I am rather fond of that shirt I'd like it to survive the night. So instead I may take full advantage of watching the game at home and view it while stark bollock naked!

Got my Argentina 78 t-shirt ( for Poch!!) and my white n navy Hollister sweatshirt... Been hanging up since the Ajax game unwashed since we got through the group stages stinks of wife-beater and sour diesel but fuck it....COYS

Back
Top Bottom