What you wearing for the big game?

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Rocket

Supporter
I'll be low key. I'm at a gig during the day in Victoria Park so going full kit wanker would be a bit odd there. Thinking of making my own T Shirt. Not sure what to put on it though. It'll either be that or the '61 replica with 8 on the back that you see all over the place on match days.

I'll be wearing last season's shirt with Son on the back. I don't usually get printed shirts, but got a good deal on it when I was purchasing my niece's Kane shirt.

Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
birthday suit.

For serious: The last Under Armour shirt and a pair of sweatpants most likely since I am watching it from the comfort of my living room.

Register to remove

Not really a kit type person(certainly not new ones),but feel I should make the effort for this special occasion. If so,it will be the old mid 60s -77 plain white one. My mate,who I don't recall ever seeing in a spurs shirt has bought the Admiral one to wear on the day. If nothing else this final has a lot of blokes in their middle years regressing to childhood😁
Anyone know where you can get the old school rosettes and rattles?
Asking for a friend...

Nutter-Naylor

Supporter
Not really a kit type person(certainly not new ones),but feel I should make the effort for this special occasion. If so,it will be the old mid 60s -77 plain white one. My mate,who I don't recall ever seeing in a spurs shirt has bought the Admiral one to wear on the day. If nothing else this final has a lot of blokes in their middle years regressing to childhood😁
Anyone know where you can get the old school rosettes and rattles?
Asking for a friend...
tottenham hotspur rosette | eBay

Register to remove

Top Bottom