What you wearing for the big game?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4OJShJv.jpg

m9PwVef.jpg

IuKYrdO.jpg

zNHwN9W.jpg

Are you going all out? Or keeping it low key...... it could be once in a lifetime

I'll be low key. I'm at a gig during the day in Victoria Park so going full kit wanker would be a bit odd there. Thinking of making my own T Shirt. Not sure what to put on it though. It'll either be that or the '61 replica with 8 on the back that you see all over the place on match days.

I'll be wearing last season's shirt with Son on the back. I don't usually get printed shirts, but got a good deal on it when I was purchasing my niece's Kane shirt.

birthday suit.

For serious: The last Under Armour shirt and a pair of sweatpants most likely since I am watching it from the comfort of my living room.

Not really a kit type person(certainly not new ones),but feel I should make the effort for this special occasion. If so,it will be the old mid 60s -77 plain white one. My mate,who I don't recall ever seeing in a spurs shirt has bought the Admiral one to wear on the day. If nothing else this final has a lot of blokes in their middle years regressing to childhood😁
Anyone know where you can get the old school rosettes and rattles?
Asking for a friend...

Not really a kit type person(certainly not new ones),but feel I should make the effort for this special occasion. If so,it will be the old mid 60s -77 plain white one. My mate,who I don't recall ever seeing in a spurs shirt has bought the Admiral one to wear on the day. If nothing else this final has a lot of blokes in their middle years regressing to childhood😁
Anyone know where you can get the old school rosettes and rattles?
Asking for a friend...

tottenham hotspur rosette | eBay

Back
Top Bottom