What you wearing for the big game?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

61rzm6k0ONL._UX679_.jpg

Might go with this.

It'd look shit on me but I could look at that for hours - Sexy as fuck...... Classic vibes.

1982 away kit my father got during the FA cup final. my 1970's navy blue white stripes scarf with a collection of 80 spurs badges and pins on it. and my spurs arm tattoo wide open. oh and 2g of cocaine in my pocket

classicfootballshirtscollection_Spurs-1982.jpg

I'll be low key. I'm at a gig during the day in Victoria Park so going full kit wanker would be a bit odd there. Thinking of making my own T Shirt. Not sure what to put on it though. It'll either be that or the '61 replica with 8 on the back that you see all over the place on match days.

Number 8 Jimmy Greaves who ironically had two legit goals chalked off in 62 for offside.
It was European Cup semi final and we were cheated!

Will be wearing this, as my daughter bought it for me it and I'll be watching it with her...
01_MASS18-00002.jpg

I will also be wearing my lucky boxers.
That's a nice touch.
I will be watching at home with my 82 year old Dad, my other half, my three youngest, my grandaughter and at the last count.... About 20/25 other friends and family.
My eldest son works in ibiza and has managed to wangle himself a corporate for the game (Ministry of Sound) so I expect he will be making a few calls during the game. Just hope the weather holds out before the game so the BBQ stays lit.
Can't fuckin wait.
COYS.

I’m watching from holiday in Majorca so have bought a couple of retro jerseys off the website - Wembley 1961 double jersey for during the day then the 1963 ECWC shirt for the match itself. My 4 year old will be wearing his beloved number 10 jersey (this season’s).

Genuinely had to purchase new shorts. And they are denim. Normally wouldn't consider wearing shorts to a football match but it's going to be insanely hot in Madrid... and needed some tight pockets to guard my wallet / ticket.
Probably just a plain polo - I know who I support.

Occasions like this is where the ol' skater wallet/chain combo comes in handy.

Back
Top Bottom