What makes a legend?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Steffan Freund:

B6IDeKGIcAErg_i.jpg

:levylol:

I think Nacer has the potential to be a Spurs legend.

He's not a "classic" Spurs player with a bag of tricks, but he gives his all on the pitch, and genuinely is making a difference doing so. He's also showing himself off the pitch to be a pretty decent, funny guy. It's only been a year and a bit, but if he sticks around and keeps doing the same, and we're able to reach our potential and win some stuff, I think he'll wind up as a pretty well-regarded player. Not quite sure how to put it, but he's the kind of player you cheer for because you like him and want to spur him on, not just because he's playing for your team.

can everyone stop mentioning sol campbell. the more i think of that cunt the sicker i feel. he never played for us. i don't want to think about what he could or should have been. the guy is a fucking judas, a scumbag, the lowest of the low and objectively one of the most repulsive footballers ever. cunt.

Back
Top Bottom