What is going wrong??

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate
A few tips.
Have a read of the forum.
Get what it's about and the sarcastic nature of most of the threads
Read the forum toilet
Read the Tommy Robinson thread
Read the summer transfer thread
Read various match threads.
Then if you are still not suicidal or out and about where you live with your uncles shot gun killing people,come back and read the "Tottenham boys we are here" thread and the old spurs photos thread.
And then you should be alright posting.

Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks for the tips.
I'll look out for the sarcasm - (Not seen any yet)

Ohhh, right. Gotcha.
So how long do I have to wait before I'm entitled to an opinion?

Until then, I am only allowed to write messages that express no opinion at all?
At risk of offending the “but it’s so much better than the 90’s” fan club you really need to be careful mate.....
Start of slow, ease yourself in by maybe mentioning how you remember the 90’s and how much better things are now, maybe throw in a load of positivity too, and whatever you do please do not question Sissoko at right back ahead of, well actual right backs.
O yes, don’t forget Lucas Moura, he has to be patient and needs time to settle in before we can trust him ahead of Lamela, who is the second coming of Chris Waddle (FYI)....Then when people forget your name you can let loose without repercussions 👍🏻👍🏻

Ohhh, right. Gotcha.
So how long do I have to wait before I'm entitled to an opinion?

Until then, I am only allowed to write messages that express no opinion at all?

You're allowed one but only if it's been sanctioned by the posters who think their opinions shape this entire forum and the fanbase as a whole and that normally means saying nothing bad whatsoever or anything that might possibly offend them.

If you don't abide by that rule then I am afraid you will be labelled woolwich scum.

So if I see a message I want to reply to, I should respond with:

'Thank you for posting that, I would like to add to the discussion but unfortunately I have no opinion.'

Would that be better?

Here's a dare for you, why don't you BangkokSpud BangkokSpud or Airfixx Airfixx and tell them what you think, basically anything you say that disagrees with their position and see what happens, I give it 20 mins before you're called a nomad cunt lol.

You're allowed one but only if it's been sanctioned by the posters who think their opinions shape this entire forum and the fanbase as a whole and that normally means saying nothing bad whatsoever or anything that might possibly offend them.

If you don't abide by that rule then I am afraid you will be labelled woolwich scum.
And he also needs to know the 3 rules:

1-Don’t get them wet.

2-Do not expose them to direct sunlight.

3-The most important of all......stay the fuck away from the Brexit thread at all costs.

And he also needs to know the 3 rules:

1-Don’t get them wet.

2-Do not expose them to direct sunlight.

3-The most important of all......stay the fuck away from the Brexit thread at all costs.

I didn't even know we had a Brexit thread, I almost feel tempted to go in there right now and be a neutral observer but I have ran out of cuntoffs for the day so can't be bothered lol.

At risk of offending the “but it’s so much better than the 90’s” fan club you really need to be careful mate.....
Start of slow, ease yourself in by maybe mentioning how you remember the 90’s and how much better things are now, maybe throw in a load of positivity too, and whatever you do please do not question Sissoko at right back ahead of, well actual right backs.
O yes, don’t forget Lucas Moura, he has to be patient and needs time to settle in before we can trust him ahead of Lamela, who is the second coming of Chris Waddle (FYI)....Then when people forget your name you can let loose without repercussions 👍🏻👍🏻

Here we go. Now that's sarcasm!

Yes, I can see where you're coming from!

They sound like a couple of nice chaps!

I can only speak for myself when I say, nope. I'm not a nice chap.... Not in the slightest.

Truth is you're being groomed; but I trust you'll work this shit out for yourself in time.

They sound like a couple of nice chaps!

Btw, get in here quick....

Your vote is needed.

Last edited:
Btw, get in here quick....

Your vote is needed.

Roy Hodgson...

The sarcasm is coming thick and fast now.

Back
Top Bottom