What is going wrong??

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not at all... but where were you last season when we were going great...?

...don't tell me you were tentatively hovering over the 'send' button with your positive opinion....

You had the WHOLE of last season to pipe up.... yet 2 months into the season when it's going to shit... and HERE YOU ARE!

??
Because I didn't feel any need to discuss the issues at the club when we were in the Champions League Final - there were no apparent issues.

Now that there is something evidently wrong, I would like to try and find out what it is because neither I nor anyone I know can explain what has happened. This is why I joined a forum so maybe I could get the views of other Tottenham fans.

Why is that a problem for you? In fact, don't bother answering that - I'm not really interested.
But I would be interested in hearing your opinions on what is going wrong - that was the whole point of my original post.

The subject of this thread is 'What is going wrong??'

Is it the players seeing out their contracts who have lost interest or something else you have notice or heard about?

I think any talk of replacing Pochettino is crazy at this stage.

:freund:
??
Because I didn't feel any need to discuss the issues at the club when we were in the Champions League Final - there were no apparent issues.

Now that there is something evidently wrong, I would like to try and find out what it is because neither I nor anyone I know can explain what has happened. This is why I joined a forum so maybe I could get the views of other Tottenham fans.

Why is that a problem for you? In fact, don't bother answering that - I'm not really interested.

But I would be interested in hearing your opinions on what is going wrong - that was the whole point of my original post.
Because you only wanna talk Spurs when it's NEGATIVE???
What happened to coming on here to CELEBRATE with your 'fellow' Spurs fans when things are going well....
We're here for that AS WELL you know!

Or is that of no interest to you?

Signing onto a Spurs forum 24 hours after our worst week in decades is either the sign of a Spurs SADIST (in which case, join the club).... or an opposing, gloating fan......

So..... which is it?

:freund:

Because you only wanna talk Spurs when it's NEGATIVE???
What happened to coming on here to CELEBRATE with your 'fellow' Spurs fans when things are going well....
We're here for that AS WELL you know!

Or is that of no interest to you?

Signing onto a Spurs forum 24 hours after our worst week in decades is either the sign of a Spurs SADIST.... or an opposing, gloating fan......

So..... which is it?

It's neither.
If I had joined when things were going well you would probably call me a fair weather fan.

Why can't you just respond with your opinion of what is currently wrong?

A sense of humor and sarcasm is very helpful on this forum. And 'what is going wrong ' that is being discussed in about 137 threads in past few weeks 😤

A sense of humor and sarcasm is very helpful on this forum. And 'what is going wrong ' that is being discussed in about 137 threads in past few weeks 😤

I agree but I haven't seen any humour or sarcasm yet.

I'll check out the other threads because this one is clearly going nowhere.

I might be bold enough to express an opinion here and there. Hopefully that won't ruffle too many feathers.

It's neither.
If I had joined when things were going well you would probably call me a fair weather fan.

Why can't you just respond with your opinion of what is currently wrong?
Cos it's ALL wrong.... it's ALL wrong...
It hasn't been right since Poch told Mike Dean to go fuck his (probably) dead Mother at Burnley.....

It hasn't been right since we opened the new stadium... which was SUPPOSED to be the answer to all our prayers....

It hasn't been right since the opening 30seconds of the Champions League Final....

...and tonight, we sell our souls to 'Murrica, and open our doors to the NFL...

NONE OF IT IS RIGHT!!!!

HAPPY NOW?

Mate
A few tips.
Have a read of the forum.
Get what it's about and the sarcastic nature of most of the threads
Read the forum toilet
Read the Tommy Robinson thread
Read the summer transfer thread
Read various match threads.
Then if you are still not suicidal or out and about where you live with your uncles shot gun killing people,come back and read the "Tottenham boys we are here" thread and the old spurs photos thread.
And then you should be alright posting.

Welcome to the forum :)

You need to grow a thicker skin mate if you want to enjoy your time on TFC.

This place is legendary for its 'cunt offs' what you and 1882 1882 have been engaging in is a little bit of foreplay. 'Upstairs outside' if you prefer.
“Enjoy your time” on TFC......really enjoyable!!!!
F97-CE821-7811-4-AA6-9-FEE-8-EE816-E05-AA4.gif

How many of these threads do we need?
Two weeks til we play again so I’d guess by the time Watford rock up and everything is exactly the same as it is today we will have.....erm 49! That’s 48 more than we’d need but there’s no football so, why not!

Cos it's ALL wrong.... it's ALL wrong...
It hasn't been right since Poch told Mike Dean to go fuck his (probably) dead Mother at Burnley.....

It hasn't been right since we opened the new stadium... which was SUPPOSED to be the answer to all our prayers....

It hasn't been right since the opening 30seconds of the Champions League Final....

...and tonight, we sell our souls to 'Murrica, and open our doors to the NFL...

NONE OF IT IS RIGHT!!!!

HAPPY NOW?

Actually, I'm reasonably happy with that because you answered my original question :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom