West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it's one of those MI6 or GCHQ job application riddles.
1. If we take their dads:

John, Maddi, Heung Min, Richarli

2. And transpose them to Kings:

King John
King George III (who famously went mad)
King Henry VIII (it's an anagram of 'Hung mine', obvs referring to his wife)
King Richard II (this is too easy!)

3. And tally up their records against west ham.

KJ vs WH = KJ win (WH failed to turn up)
K3G vs WH = KG3 win (WH failed to turn up)
KH8 vs WH = KH8 win (WH failed to turn up)
KR2 vs WH = KR2 win (WH failed to turn up)

4. If I'm reading this right, we're winning 4-0.

fb1.jpg

Holy shit!

Andy Jacobs of Talksport who is a Chelsea fan sat in the home end at West Ham . People round him suspected he was Chelsea so he started talking in a Danish accent and got away with it.
There was a video a couple of seasons back of 2 Spurs fans getting taken out of the home end, people were queueing up to belt them as they went past.

What I was surprised at, was that there was next to no atmosphere where I sat. Given it's their cup final and that they beat us AND it stopped us going top, and IMO, we would absolutely have stayed there if we did, they were fairly meh where I sat. Probably like our place, there's pockets of the stadium that make the noise and the rest is just meh.

They'd need to go in the posh seats dressed like that.

This is barely a joke tbh from what I saw.

No.

I made the stupid mistake of going to the home game this season. Confident.

Only one I had sold up to Forest. I just don't agree with 8pm or later kick offs on weekdays.

What I was surprised at, was that there was next to no atmosphere where I sat. Given it's their cup final and that they beat us AND it stopped us going top, and IMO, we would absolutely have stayed there if we did, they were fairly meh where I sat. Probably like our place, there's pockets of the stadium that make the noise and the rest is just meh.

This is barely a joke tbh from what I saw.

Only one I had sold up to Forest. I just don't agree with 8pm or later kick offs on weekdays.
The only thing is that it gives non season ticket holders a chance to actually go to a game.

Yep, I'm lost. Away end is Spurs fans, why disguise yourself in your own fans?

I've sat in both "ends" at Upton park. I had to pretend to cheer them cunts beating us 1-0 to stop us going top in March 2016

Yes I had a few ‘interesting’ moments in the Bobby Moore Stand!

Back
Top Bottom