West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We seem to have about three rounds of pinging the ball about in defence before we pass forward, I just don't see the point in it, and it's risky.

Ironically it’s probably why we do it to avoid a risky forward pass!

Sometimes you have to lump it forward and hope

Occasionally makes for an entertaining game unlike that shower of shite the Goons and City served up the other day!

Klopp was probably wetting himself!

We seem to have about three rounds of pinging the ball about in defence before we pass forward, I just don't see the point in it, and it's risky.

Pep was quoted as saying they don't pass to move the ball, they pass to move players. Fulham game we went direct too quickly all the time and gave it away cheaply because they had defenders in position waiting. often no point going forward too fast against teams sitting in a deep or mid block.

Pep was quoted as saying they don't pass to move the ball, they pass to move players. Fulham game we went direct too quickly all the time and gave it away cheaply because they had defenders in position waiting. often no point going forward too fast against teams sitting in a deep or mid block.
But we usually do pass forward eventually, it just seems in the second half of matches we don't pass it around in defence so much and we play better,

Them and Chelsea are evens. West Ham more for me as we share areas for our fanbase.

Chavs are more our rivals but Spam are just an annoying neighbour we should sway aside

Woolwich are the main target for me and I totally despise them closely followed by the Dippers

Calm down everyone. These creeps are for the high jump at the Olympic Stadium. First we'll give them the run around, followed by a shot put in their net.

(athletics puns, in case you were wondering)

Calm down everyone. These creeps are for the high jump at the Olympic Stadium. First we'll give them the run around, followed by a shot put in their net.

(athletics puns, in case you were wondering)

They’re for the ‘high jump’ tonight

:ange-confused:

Back
Top Bottom