West Ham United VS Tottenham Hotspur - Wednesday 31th August, London Stadium 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking pathetic bunch of cowards, absolutely moronic to start with that Hojbjerg time wasting bollocks from minute 1 of the 2nd half, at 1-0, against Wet fucking Spam...

Absolute garbage post equaliser too, no fucking attempts to play football, piss about with the majority of possession passed between our worst footballers, content to waste so much time passing between themselves and Hugo and very nearly fucking up to gift them a winner even.

Fuck knows why Conte waited so long to make a change too, only one side looked remotely like getting a winner at 1-1 there.

- Very poor technical ability shown in the midfield and final 3rd. Perry is the only exception
- Passive monotonous passing as per usual, just short passing back and forth, complete absence of fast interchanging moves
- No desire to find space to get the ball
- Complete lack of footballing intelligence to manipulate their side into opening up spaces for our front 3

Same old, same old!

Can we stop inviting these cunts into our own box?

Please?I say that all the time but get shot Fuentes. Fed up with shit tactics where actually try not to play football. As soon as that 2nd half started I said to my son we are wasting time. Rd especially when PEH went down to change his shoes. He never got subbed so obvs was t too badly injured. I swear tsar set the tone for tjest of the half. We created f all and made just one fucking sub. What the hell is that about. Play fucking perisic on the right and sess on the left. Don’t care what anyone says but royal offered zero attacking threat. That back 3 needs binning. Dier slows the play so much and then puts aimless balls forward.

Disgraceful and coward performance

This team and this manager will amount to nothing

This cunt is STILL here. He’s clearly a sad sad sad individual who doesn’t support spurs yet spends his evenings on a rival teams message board talking shite. Perma ban him the fucking virus

Lloris was horrible. He was so shit and scared and he’s our captain. My God.
I’m so sick of him doing that stupid “calm calm” gesture after he’s played a horrendous pass out putting the team/one of the defenders under pressure.

I love the guy and his loyalty over the last 10 years but we really, really need to replace him next season.

A shit Chelsea and even shitter West Ham decide to suddenly raise their game against dirty little Jewish Tottenham...

BIG FUCKING SURPRISE! it happens every year.

the only shame is that we couldn't beat either of these Nazi, Gas Chamber Hissing CUNTS!

at least we're unbeaten against them both this time... 2 points more than last season...

ZEIG HEIL AND VIVA LAZIO, INDEED!
:gallashmm::pochshock:

This has been awful and frankly it's what happens when you play the way we do....

Three guys to far up the pitch, only two in MF and a back 5 which contains Sanchez and Royal who are utterly rank. Played ourselves in to trouble all 2nd half and conte could not figure out what to do.

Seriously what will stop other teams doing this to us Week in week out now. Poch died a death with similar tactics as did Maureen. Very disappointed also with son and the fact we started him again.

Hoj should have centred the ball in the dying moments of the first half but didn't have the confidence to make a simple ball!!!! Even managed to get an injury out of it by holding off so long. We desperately need a decent expansive midfielder. Bissouma looked nervous then composed, then nervous...

Couple of points. Lloris still poor with the ball at feet. Panicked a few times.
Need to get lenglet up to speed and romero back asap. Without them our passing from back is shocking.
I actually thought our wing backs put in dangerous balls but noone to finish.
Our front 3 just arent clicking this season.

Back
Top Bottom