West Ham United VS Tottenham Hotspur - Wednesday 31th August, London Stadium 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another nothing pointless club looking forward to their big day out because we are in town.

Zero trophies for 42 years, £200m spend in this transfer window with the hope of finishing 6-10th.
Absolute joke of a club.

Unfortunately got a ticket for this one and will have to try and and pretend I can see what’s going on. Will have Sky Go on so I can watch the game properly.
Ridiculous stadium which is very fitting for a ridiculous club.

Wanker supporters. Cunt club. Another one utterly obsessed with us like those mugs Chelsea. We seem to be the only time Westham ever turn up in which goes to show how rentfree we are in all their heads. Need to shut these lot up and come away with the 3 points

Zouma’s had enough practice I suppose, hasn’t he?

Surely that's a "bringing the game into disrepute" charge - advocating violent conduct against a player? Bet you a pound to a penny that if it was Conte that said that, he'd be banned for the season!
I honestly don't know what Richie did wrong, it might be a bit irritating to the opposition but not exactly the crime of the century!

I want us to compete. Because of that, draw at West Ham isn’t good enough. I’m not a melt, just be real. We were terrible in 2nd half. We need to start winning these games.

Wanker supporters. Cunt club. Another one utterly obsessed with us like those mugs Chelsea. We seem to be the only time Westham ever turn up in which goes to show how rentfree we are in all their heads. Need to shut these lot up and come away with the 3 points
Cosying up with Woolwich and Chelsea fans sums them up. They used to be their rivals but we have made them all become ‘special fwends’ .

I love what we have done to them all.

About 10 years back, im bailifing in east London, Stepney. Im showing the spammer the ropes. Use respect , try to see it through the debtors mind etc.
Anyway, we go to a flat for a miss. Im leading so spammer stands away so not to scare people. Scared people dont talk to you.
A fella comes out, maybe 10 years my junior. Hes a cocky fucker and has a little bit about him. He then says to me, Gooner? Instant response from me is, Yid. He tells me he's proper ICF.
Now we turned into a pair of stags, sizing each other out. All smiles but it coming.
Out of nowhere Spammer walks over and tells him that he has seen him at the games and that he's two bob and that other spammers laugh at him. Spammer is proper in this fellas face and im laughing.
Spammer moves forward like he is going to lamp the fella.
Geezer runs into the flat. Comes to the window and tells the spammer thats he's a disgrace.

The not so famous ICF .

For what is it good for?

Would you be saying something like that to player like Kane? Why in the world would he be contempt with such result when he was already commenting about "needing to do more" against Forest?

1-1 against relegation fodder team is shit.
1-1 against team that lets you have the ball and backs away is shit.
not smashing Wet Spam orcs is shit.

We should really grow some balls and find some ambition. This mindset will always lead to mediocrity.
It’s been 5 games

We are unbeaten and have won every game apart from 2 tough away games that we regularly lose, which we drew

The melting in here is crazy sometimes

Quote from a knuckle-dragger on Kumb:

"Let it be known, there is no larger prick in the Premier League than Richarlison - hopefully Coufal goes right through him properly"

That's nice.

Jesus.

Away draw at West Ham, where we've lost over the last two seasons, and people are actually crying over it. Some of you need to actually either grow up or not take football so seriously.

Get to bed some of you.

It. Was. Fucking. Dull.

Just like Wolves. Just like Chelsea. Just like large parts of the Forest game as well.

People are 'crying' not because of the results (which have been good) but because this is not an entertaining team to watch play. And my god if we're not going to be entertaining then we better be very successful.

I really don't understand why people are moaning about the overturned penalty.

The rules are crystal clear, if the ball comes off your body onto your arm it isn't a penalty. It took a while to determine that was what had happened but once it was clear, the decision had to be reversed.

Unlucky for us but them's the breaks. Had it been the other way round every last one of us would have been screaming that it hit our defender's face first.

Back
Top Bottom