West Ham United VS Tottenham Hotspur - Wednesday 31th August, London Stadium 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another nothing pointless club looking forward to their big day out because we are in town.

Zero trophies for 42 years, £200m spend in this transfer window with the hope of finishing 6-10th.
Absolute joke of a club.

Unfortunately got a ticket for this one and will have to try and and pretend I can see what’s going on. Will have Sky Go on so I can watch the game properly.
Ridiculous stadium which is very fitting for a ridiculous club.

So would be massive. We should beat Fulham which will set us up nicely
I was going to mention Fulham, but didn't want to look beyond this game. As you say, it would set us up nicely for a possible (dare I say it) top of the table clash, away to Man City. But enough speculation and back to the game at hand.

this will be a hard match many of their players will be up for this "their big game" (just like a lot of club's we are their big game)
Conte & the team need to understand for many teams we are the big fish they want to beat
I hope that Conte can be the manager that brings "we are a big club and we will fight to beat you" too often we let teams out fight us

Wanker supporters. Cunt club. Another one utterly obsessed with us like those mugs Chelsea. We seem to be the only time Westham ever turn up in which goes to show how rentfree we are in all their heads. Need to shut these lot up and come away with the 3 points

Wanker supporters. Cunt club. Another one utterly obsessed with us like those mugs Chelsea. We seem to be the only time Westham ever turn up in which goes to show how rentfree we are in all their heads. Need to shut these lot up and come away with the 3 points
Cosying up with Woolwich and Chelsea fans sums them up. They used to be their rivals but we have made them all become ‘special fwends’ .

I love what we have done to them all.

Think to win this we need to produce a more intense performance than the last two games. They are finding there feet after a shaky start. What was it that Forest had yesterday? 16 shots and 1 on target. Westham will do better than that. 10/12 is a great start and agree with others doesn’t feel like we’ve really got going yet. This is the game for Sonny!

Richie in for Son, let Son come off the bench for a change to help him a bit. He is woefully out of form but coming off the bench against tired players might help.

This is a fixture we lost 1-0 last year; it's going to be so hard because they'll be up for it. Would be amazing to be +10 on last years comparative fixtures after just five games.

Last edited:
Richie rich please for this one, it's time to "headfuck" this lot from the off !
giphy.gif

Romero Dier Davies

Emerson bissouma hoj perisic

Kulu Kane Rich

Let richarlison wind them up for 60 minutes then get son on to run at them
Like the lineup. Definitely in agreement with Bissouma and Rich coming in. Only difference I might make is Sess over Perisic, which I think may happen. As class as Perisic is, old legs might be tired, and honestly-we could bring him and Son on together late if we need it. Sess may be better option defensively with Bowen on that flank for the first hour.

Their game with Villa was the only game this season where both teams collectively had under 1 xG (no need to comment about your hatred of xG).
Both teams sitting deep will make for an interesting spectacle...

Their game with Villa was the only game this season where both teams collectively had under 1 xG (no need to comment about your hatred of xG).
Both teams sitting deep will make for an interesting spectacle...
I don't hate xG, because I don't know what it is. When I first heard of the term , I thought it was something to do with one of those games like Football Manager.

Back
Top Bottom