West Ham United VS Tottenham Hotspur - Wednesday 31th August, London Stadium 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently he wanted to play yesterday, not that that means much as he seems the type of guy who’d play on one leg (and still kick fuck out of someone!)

If Romero was a Medieval Knight

terry gilliam film GIF

Lloris
Sanchez Dier Davies
Royal PEH Bissouma Sess
Kulu Kane Son

I think Bissouma and Sess will be the only changes. Though I think Richy deserves to start based off what Conte said about Son after the match I think he gives him one more chance.

Difficult to predict the starting line up before we hear who is available but I doubt Romero, skipp or Bentancur are available. I would have rested Perisic yesterday but as he played do not expect him to start. I think resting (do not like the d word) Son could do more harm than good. He can be rested Saturday in a lesser match. He plays better when teams attack us and Spammers will go for it at home more than Fulham will at our ground.
Lloris
Emerson, Sanchez, Dier, Davies, Sess,
Hojbjerg, Bissouma
Son, Kane, Richarliason

Quote from a knuckle-dragger on Kumb:

"Let it be known, there is no larger prick in the Premier League than Richarlison - hopefully Coufal goes right through him properly"

That's nice.

The benefit for them here is that if Coufal gets sent off for it nobody will even notice because he’s that fucking useless.

I’ll just say this. We haven’t hit our best form yet and we still haven’t really dropped points. Can’t wait until we are firing on all cylinders. Every first half has started slow. We are currently a second half team. At this point if we go into halftime still In the game I’m confident of a win.

Spurs 3-1 ( Harry, Son, Richy) (Antonio)

Back
Top Bottom