West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This Lamela situation is odd IMO. He has been training with the group for a couple of weeks now. Poch doesn't normally intergrate players back in unless they are pretty much ready to go. Also Poch is saying it may take a day, week or month. As I said, odd.
training is completely different from matches. Ask West Ham fans.
Integration with the first team if he’s capable of ballwork. It’s a good thing for someone out as long as him.
He’ll build up strength, stamina and sharpness with the other players and the staff gradually increase his workload, his stamina and see if he has a setback.
As he did last time.
Putting exact dates on returns from serious complex injury does no good really, it gives targets that player expects to meet.
If he doesn’t match it he’s deflated.
I think it’s more he’ll be ready when his ready. If he’s training and kicking a ball then he’s on course and all’s well.
I think he deserves credit for his commitment and the way he’s stayed in shape.
I have no doubts he’ll be back for us. Just hope he’s not had a career ending problem.

Yesterday: Lamela is back in training. Phew, thank god he can walk again and I hope we see him back soon.
Today: WTF WHY CAN'T HE PLAY I WANT THE TRUTH THIS TIME!?!

Just chill the fuck out good lord.

DM1Y6gaXcAEgSaO.jpg

Sussoko just nut-megged Dembele!

Then he fell over!

Only kidding as I quite like him

Just looked at the Poch video. He is quite open about playing squad players. I just hope that we don't blow. We aren't going to win the league this season, we certainly aren't going to win the CL this season, so that gives us two other chances, let's not blow it

Just looked at the Poch video. He is quite open about playing squad players. I just hope that we don't blow. We aren't going to win the league this season, we certainly aren't going to win the CL this season, so that gives us two other chances, let's not blow it
Sorry to disagree but I can't stand the negativity. We might win all those competitions or we might fall short but why write us off now?

Fuck me how can someone be so negative during this great period were in, can only imagine how you were when we were actually shit.

Fuck me how can someone be so negative during this great period were in, can only imagine how you were when we were actually shit.
Supporting someone else I imagine!

Incidentally... he brags about when he ATE AVB... (unless he just HATES him) ...but I wonder... was that while he was with us, or when he was €H£L$£A manager...
Just an impish thought!
:avbshock::avbdamn:

Fook it
Gazzaniga (cause he is handsome)
KWP Foyth Ball Rose
TOB Sissoko
Shashoua Llorente GKN
Dier

It will be 1-1 till the 94'when Dier squaring Hart and score in open goal.

Back
Top Bottom