West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

wondering if I should not bother now , the risk of trouble is now triple as they will have about god knows ammounts of there shit fans buying in section 112 etc and 120 where I'm sitting and as much as I like to abuse away fans I feel like I wont be able to celebate a goal incase its 2 west ham nutcases sitting near me and going to give me a right hander. Why genral sale against a rival who always cause trouble , Fulham , QPR are all fine but not bloody west ham
Don't worry mate, they'll still be loads more Spurs than West Ham so they will be massively outnumbered, it's them that should be worrying about celebrating a goal. At any rate, even if there are two west ham nutcases next to you, I very much doubt they would hit you just for celebrating a goal in your own section. Seriously- you will be fine.

Have faith in the clubs security staff and the Brent police, its not the first Spurs Vs West Ham game that they have policed and they will be aware of the higher risk of them buying in the home end.

If someone at the club isn't all over that KUMB shit hole already then more fool them. Some of them are even stupid enough to be posting where they are buying.

Plus they may well be gassing about doing a "Koln" on us, but need to remember we're not fucking gooners.

Last edited:
I emailed the club voicing my concerns about large numbers of away fans purchasing tickets for the home end.
The reply is printed below.

Hi Sean

Thank you for your email. It is something that we have been made aware off.

We have a strict ticketing sale in place for this fixture and only supporters that were on our database before the draw was made will be able to purchase.

Due to the allocation that West Ham have received it does seem that they are in home areas however we have moved the segregation to accommodate the allocation.

Kind Regards

Dean Smith

Sent from my iPhone

I emailed the club voicing my concerns about large numbers of away fans purchasing tickets for the home end.

Hi Sean

We have a strict ticketing sale in place for this fixture and only supporters that were on our database before the draw was made will be able to purchase.

Due to the allocation that West Ham have received it does seem that they are in home areas however we have moved the segregation to accommodate the allocation.

Kind Regards

Dean Smith

Sent from my iPhone

Spoilsport.. Was looking forward to that.:pochsulk:

Hi Sean

Kind Regards

Dean Smith

Sent from my iPhone

And all I can think is are we really employing people in clerical/administrative positions who don't know the difference between of and off?

Rotate and freshen up after RM and dippers. Got a bunch of players needing gametime (Son, Lamella, Llorente, Trips, Rose, Foyth) so all good.

I'm going. Smash 'em!

Oh not this again.......its Millwall all over again...One team barely giving a toss about playing some crap team, and the other planing for weeeeeeeeeks and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks about how they will:
Bring ten million fans
Take over every pub in a 75 mile radius
Buy up every home ticket going
Take over the whole stadium
The police wont have a clue because "we are different to the average hardnut"
etc
etc
etc

Fuck all will happen, other than we will beat them with our C Team, and then they will go home.

Fuck sake. Friend of my mum and Dad might be coming with us..he's not the sort who would fit in at a game like this.

I'm regretting going now. At least if it was me and my brother we could slip off and welcome the bubble blowers to our ground.

Back
Top Bottom