West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just brought my ticket in block 112 row 12 nearest to away pikeys. COYS taking me old man he is a hardcore firm type of fan who always wants to smash any of our rivals fans heads in or just abuse away fans regardless who lol i love bringing him to matches
Exactly as it should be, and why I don't think the away fans should be in the family end stand in the new ground.

Just brought my ticket in block 112 row 12 nearest to away pikeys. COYS taking me old man he is a hardcore firm type of fan who always wants to smash any of our rivals fans heads in or just abuse away fans regardless who lol i love bringing him to matches

Why am I picturing THIS as your Dad?
:wansum:

I think it's hilarious how they are treating this as the biggest game in the clubs history..

Let's face it, it's not often they get to play in a competitive game at Wembley that isn't a play off final.

This highlights how small and desperate they are. To us it's a game that is a hinderance in between some massive Champions league matches against Real Madrid and to them its new suits and pre final rituals.
It's all they have bless em..

I think it's hilarious how they are treating this as the biggest game in the clubs history..

Let's face it, it's not often they get to play in a competitive game at Wembley that isn't a play off final.

This highlights how small and desperate they are. To us it's a game that is a hinderance in between some massive Champions league matches against Real Madrid and to them its new suits and pre final rituals.
All you gotta do is look at the attendance. +73k against Bournemouth, against them we are having to close the top tier.

the only interest to me is abusing there shit fans and cheap tickets to take dad as if this was against a non rival i would definitly not be attending and watch it indoors on internet

Ok, its time.....feel like this one is getting a run out way too often, but tradition is tradition

article-1209028-062E9BB0000005DC-244_634x335.jpg

It’s a week night, the energy drink cup and we are only allowed full capacity a certain amount of times, 27 matches.
So that’s 9 matches extra if we have full capacity for the home league games.
We have to make sure if we progress in the CL, which takes up 3 of those in the group stages.
Also if we progress in the FA cup and get a big home tie.
We will probably have full capacity for the league game at Home.

According to KUMB loads of spanners are using Spurs mates ST,s who aren't going, I wouldn't of dreamt of doing that when I had a ST!

Surely that's bollocks
it is. if the spammers kick off, then the spurs guy loses his ST, and wont get one for the new digs when completed. too big a risk. When I had an ST, i wouldnt have shown it to a spammer, let alone lent it to them

According to KUMB loads of spanners are using Spurs mates ST,s who aren't going, I wouldn't of dreamt of doing that when I had a ST!

Surely that's bollocks
Anyone who gives the ST to a West Ham fan to use and sit in amongst Spurs fans is a cunt.
It will be interesting to see if these West Ham fans are vocal and make themselves known and put their mates in it when it invariably kicks off.

Don’t care too much about the result. Of course want to win, but it’s a hard game amongst more tougher games in a hectic schedule.
Play the kids like Foyth, Nkoudo, Gergiou, Walker Peters etc.

Don’t care too much about the result. Of course want to win, but it’s a hard game amongst more tougher games in a hectic schedule.
Play the kids like Foyth, Nkoudo, Gergiou, Walker Peters etc.

Agree. I think we have progressed to point where this competition is nothing but an annoyance with Real and Liverpool and United in quick succession.

Back
Top Bottom