West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just brought my ticket in block 112 row 12 nearest to away pikeys. COYS taking me old man he is a hardcore firm type of fan who always wants to smash any of our rivals fans heads in or just abuse away fans regardless who lol i love bringing him to matches

Don’t see a lot of interest in this game.
Alreet Joe. Glad you’re back you shandy drinking softie.

You’re dead right on that.
West Ham are trying so hard to make this an event. But it isn’t. It really isn’t. THFC have far bigger fish to fry. It is their biggest cup final in years & the lack of interest on our side is
1- understandable looking at our fixture list
2- hilariously disrespectful of a club who have decided that we are their rivals.

Love it.

Alreet Joe. Glad you’re back you shandy drinking softie.

You’re dead right on that.
West Ham are trying so hard to make this an event. But it isn’t. It really isn’t. THFC have far bigger fish to fry. It is their biggest cup final in years & the lack of interest on our side is
1- understandable looking at our fixture list
2- hilariously disrespectful of a club who have decided that we are their rivals.

Love it.

Ticket sales would agree with us. Glad to see you’re still around you lemonade top merchant.

I can see the aftermath of this match...
We beat them 4-0, and in the weeks following they will Koln the forum with comments like:

"Yeah.....yeah, well we had a massive firm and just walked Willy Nilly to the station after the game ..........surrounded by police"

"Only Spurs I saw were dads and kids. None of them wanted it"

"We got there 15 hours early. All the pubs were empty...none of you lot showed up"

:nawty:

I can see the aftermath of this match...
We beat them 4-0, and in the weeks following they will Koln the forum with comments like:

"Yeah.....yeah, well we had a massive firm and just walked Willy Nilly to the station after the game ..........surrounded by police"

"Only Spurs I saw were dads and kids. None of them wanted it"

"We got there 15 hours early. All the pubs were empty...none of you lot showed up"

:nawty:
Sad, but true.

Back
Top Bottom