West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isnt it funny how all the bestist realist mostest supportive fanz ever are all dropping like flies, and giving up on football the second we hire a world class manager.

They all backed Poch, and not the club. Acting like we hired a human rights violator.......and the whole time they´ve been longing for owners like City´s.

Jokers and pretenders the lot of them. They said this would "purge the fanbase"......Im not sure they meant themselves though. LOL

:eriksenlol:

Right or wrong about the rest; how'd you reach that conclusion?

Must be weird for the players Saturday: they are used to double training sessions and not even getting results with that. Now they will train less (I expect) and are meant to play better. New tactical guidelines will be key then.

(It’s a pretty shallow perspective though I admit)

Meh.

I have been falling out of love with football for quite some time now. Always loved Spurs though and cared very much about what happens to them.

Now? With the eye gouger in charge? With half the team apparently wanting to leave? With Levy & ENIC still in charge?

I don't know, I just don't know.

I know

Just log off and close your account

:pochbye:

Right or wrong about the rest; how'd you reach that conclusion?
Because he’s a massive hypocrite who’ll type any old shit. He fucked off for a year saying how much he hated Levy and Poch, only to come back when results improved, showering forum members with compliments.

It didn’t last long.

Back
Top Bottom