West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have a feeling that we will see at least 30 minutes at the weekend for one of our younger players. Mourinho will want to send a message to the youth team that the opportunities exist if they step up.

Tanganga to start wouldn't surprise me, or Parott getting 30 mins.

I’d be thinking the opposite.
Clean slate with a squad of proven internationals who have reached the CL final and qualified regularly for that competition.

Go and prove to me you want to play for me and this team. (He will have watched them hundreds of times and know exactly what he expects of them).

Youth players that I don’t know. Prove your worth to me in training. Earn that place in the team.

Whichever senior players are left out of this squad, they are going to be feeling pissed off.
Let alone being left out for kids.

I’d be thinking the opposite.
Clean slate with a squad of proven internationals who have reached the CL final and qualified regularly for that competition.

Go and prove to me you want to play for me and this team. (He will have watched them hundreds of times and know exactly what he expects of them).

Youth players that I don’t know. Prove your worth to me in training. Earn that place in the team.

Whichever senior players are left out of this squad, they are going to be feeling pissed off.
Let alone being left out for kids.

It will be stsggering if Mourinho plays a youngster out of nowhere in this game. Not going to happen.

The big decisions or points of interest will be Alli, Eriksen, Moura, Rose and Alderweireld.

Meh.

I have been falling out of love with football for quite some time now. Always loved Spurs though and cared very much about what happens to them.

Now? With the eye gouger in charge? With half the team apparently wanting to leave? With Levy & ENIC still in charge?

I don't know, I just don't know.

Isnt it funny how all the bestist realist mostest supportive fanz ever are all dropping like flies, and giving up on football the second we hire a world class manager.

They all backed Poch, and not the club. Acting like we hired a human rights violator.......and the whole time they´ve been longing for owners like City´s.

Jokers and pretenders the lot of them. They said this would "purge the fanbase"......Im not sure they meant themselves though. LOL

:eriksenlol:

Isnt it funny how all the bestist realist mostest supportive fanz ever are all dropping like flies, and giving up on football the second we hire a world class manager.

They all backed Poch, and not the club. Acting like we hired a human rights violator.......and the whole time they´ve been longing for owners like City´s.

Jokers and pretenders the lot of them. They said this would "purge the fanbase"......Im not sure they meant themselves though. LOL

It is hilarious, has definitely sorted the supporters of the actual club from the flakey ones who just follow the personalities involved with the club.

Hopefully now that they have fucked off the real supporters can focus on what's important, celebrating the growth and success of this club in the form of trophies under a world class manager.

I never said any of that though so stfu for once you stupid cunt.

I never said any of that though so stfu for once you stupid cunt.

You´re nothing but a Pochettino desciple.....turning your your back on the club after appointing the biggest manager in our history AT THE TIME OF HIS APPOINTMENT before everyone starts screaming Bill Nic at the top of their lungs.

You´re a bit of a joke to be honest...true colours being shown these past days, it was all about the manager for so many. Aww he´s cuddly but wins nothing and we are playing crap....that´ll do.....how dare the club hire a serial winner.

None of you will be missed,I just really wish you all meant it with all these doubts about football, and you find a new hobby.
But sadly you´ll all be back in a few weeks when we are turning it a round in style.

Fairweather as fuck

You´re nothing but a Pochettino desciple.....turning your your back on the club after appointing the biggest manager in our history AT THE TIME OF HIS APPOINTMENT before everyone starts screaming Bill Nic at the top of their lungs.

You´re a bit of a joke to be honest...true colours being shown these past days, it was all about the manager for so many. Aww he´s cuddly but wins nothing and we are playing crap....that´ll do.....how dare the club hire a serial winner.

None of you will be missed,I just really wish you all meant it with all these doubts about football, and you find a new hobby.
But sadly you´ll all be back in a few weeks when we are turning it a round in style.

Fairweather as fuck

FFS.

You're a despicable piece of shit, you truly are and to accuse me of being a fairweather fan?!

Wow, you're such an arrogant cunt. Who the fuck are you exactly?

FFS.

You're a despicable piece of shit, you truly are and to accuse me of being a fairweather fan?!

Wow, you're such an arrogant cunt. Who the fuck are you exactly?

Im the guy who never spits all over his laptop screen with rage because some nobody online thinks Im a cunt

Need a kleenex with that post mate?

:pochcry:

what's our new manager bounce like?
I remember Martin Jol losing his first game in charge but I can't remember the last few.

going to go for a draw here as its their cup final and I can't see Mourinho turning it around in 3 days

From KUMB:

Tristan Shout wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:53 pm
They will park the bus, kane will do nothing all game, won't even get a kick of the ball, we'll have a player hacked down for a stonewall penalty, ref will wave it away and refuse to look at VAR, then someone like alli will theatrically throw themselves to the ground, VAR will give it as a penalty, kane will score the pen, Maureen will run up and down the touchline like they've just won the world cup, kane wins sky's man of the match.

They're absolutely rattled.

From KUMB:

Tristan Shout wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:53 pm
They will park the bus, kane will do nothing all game, won't even get a kick of the ball, we'll have a player hacked down for a stonewall penalty, ref will wave it away and refuse to look at VAR, then someone like alli will theatrically throw themselves to the ground, VAR will give it as a penalty, kane will score the pen, Maureen will run up and down the touchline like they've just won the world cup, kane wins sky's man of the match.

They're absolutely rattled.
That sounds alright to me :harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom