West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is the weather like at Christmas? Is it a good place for a short winter break?
Like everywhere else these days, the weather is becoming more unpredictable. It can be warm and sunny, but not enough for swimming in the sea/lying on a beach. It gets quite chilly at night too. If it's more of a sightseeing trip you want, then it's not a bad time to visit...... as long as it doesn't rain :).

I don’t know if it’s a must win, but it’ll sure be an indicator of the real quality of this team. If we cannot get up for this one, at this time, then what does that say about the viability of this team at the top level?

I don’t know if it’s a must win, but it’ll sure be an indicator of the real quality of this team. If we cannot get up for this one, at this time, then what does that say about the viability of this team at the top level?
I wouldn't bank on it we haven't been up for any game for a long while this is their cup final and probably yet more points dropped.

Some relatively good news is that Lo Celso and Foyth both stayed on the bench in this evening's Argentina v Uruguay match.

Maybe get back to London on Wednesday morning ?

I'm predicting a 1-1 draw but anything could happen in their cup final and with our away form.

I'd like to see Poch take some chances:

Gazza

Foyth Tanganga Toby Sess

Lo Celso Skipp Ndombele

Moura Kane Sonny

Bench: Dier, Sissoko, Parrott, Sanchez, Winksy.

I would love a convincing win

And watch their apology of a ground empty with 10 minutes to go

Please God we win. I have some friends from Wales over for the weekend and we're having a football day in the pub Saturday. Spurs then Liverpool then City.
Early kick off means I'd suffer all afternoon if we lose. 😪
:coys:

Please God we win. I have some friends from Wales over for the weekend and we're having a football day in the pub Saturday. Spurs then Liverpool then City.
Early kick off means I'd suffer all afternoon if we lose. 😪
:coys:
Well get ready mate. How many times have I mentioned that to rely on Spurs for your happiness is sheer folly. I thought you’d be old enough to know better. Prepare for disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom