West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right - Back on topic...

Declan Rice is clearly looking forward to this match..

th

I hate this game home or away in recent years, they really do play like the stroppy little brother with everything to prove while we just stand back and go whoa, chill dude.

I hope we fucking smash this shitty little East London club, have you seen their roll of honour at the shop in Thurrock Lakeside - laughable. Plus I hope we break those traitors legs - Declan Rice .

Last edited:
But they’re ‘real facking landaners born within earshot of the old facking bow bells sonnyjim’

must be a killer paying £13 quid for a beer in Stratford and sitting next to someone called Sebastian for them though eh

Only if your name’s Tarquin

I hope we fucking smash this shitty little East London club, have you seen their roll of honour at the shop in Thurrock Lakeside - laughable. Plus I hope we break those traitors legs - Declan Rice .

(Been to LS a fair few times this year as it's my nearest Apple Store. )

LOL...

Never seen a soul in there and the staff look positively suicidal.

I should imagine being in there too long results in an effect not dis-similar to the despair squad in Red Dwarf.

Someone I know went to a legends night, ie tony Cottee etc etc asked what they were going to talk about.

Didn’t like it when I said how can you spend a whole evening talking about finishing third in the. 80,s lol

Have no confidence in these bunch of losers whatsoever. Comprehensively outplayed by Sheffield United and not 1 single game have we looked convincing this season bar a pub side in Red star. Westham will be well up for it and we won’t as per usual. I honestly can’t see when our next win is coming from.

Back
Top Bottom