West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Light a candle for Toby Alderweireld tonight.

200.gif

Typically when we concede at that time to anti-football shite there's no reply from us (see Leicester at home last year, these cunts again when we needed at win at home), so at least Alli's late goal marks some form of improvement.

Still fucking pain to see the Scum at the top...

Pulis is a Cancer on football...
but as we all know, they haven't found a cure for Cancer yet... so Cancer always wins! (or draws... undeservedly!)

All Pulis does is shout... for 90 minutes... that's it. He shouts... so you can hear him on the tele... that's his schtick... that's his tactic. SHOUTING... LOUDLY!
I get it but they were better than us in the second half so we must have a been very good first half.

PS. i didn't watch the first half.

I get it but they were better than us in the second half so we must have a been very good first half.

PS. i didn't watch the first half.
we were better 1st half & they were better 2nd half. both teams rode their luck in front of goal.
They seemed to be more up for it in the 2nd half.

Maybe son should have started. But I guess we don't know how tired he was.

I genuinely dislike west brom. They play the type of football that league 1 and lower championship teams play. I honestly can't remember the last time we beat them; we keep bloody having score draws.

Poch again took too long to make subs and I don't think dembele was the answer, rather nkoudou should have come on with sonny

If a team sets up to frustrate and defend all game like WBA did today (at home as well... pathetic cunts) then you have to be extremely clinical or lucky to get the win - assuming they don't make any mistakes which they did not.

Unfortunately we were not lucky in front of goal and they were. Play that same game 10 times over and we would win 9 of them as the game would have been killed off in the first half. Foster MoM says it all.

At least I can sleep now knowing they didnt grab all three points the fucking mugs.

Not sure what more we could have done in this one. They set up to nullify us but we still got through in the 1st half a few times and were only stopped by great goalkeeping (and a little poor finishing from alli in his 1v1)
Any of those chances go in and the game is entirely different I reckon.

You just know the tactic for them was always going to be keep it to 0-0 until 80 mins and then start slinging in crosses. even the goal was a bit lucky after hugo made an outstanding save and it bounced right into Chadli's path.

I was impressed by our reaction and I think they will get heart from that. Being unbeaten still is great and we have some games coming up now against teams who will actually try to attack us. Just pray those injuries get sorted quickly.

Back
Top Bottom