Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has anyone else not yet received their stadium access card? I bought my Bronze membership on 30th June and the DD went out of my account on 21st July. I got my membership pack in the post a few weeks ago, but no sign of the card yet?

Looking to buy tickets for Bournemouth Match when on General sale on Monday. Taking the wife and so not looking to stand but as an EX shelf (standing) supporter of years ago would prefer to be at the side and like the atmosphere. Was in 105 for Dortmund game which was a pretty good view and thought 140-143 nearer the Main support would be good. Not sure if these are season ticket supporters in which case may have to wait until they come on sale.
Any ideas on what it is like in these sections?

Sorry lads - not sure if this is the right thread but... I've just purchased a Bronze Membership a few days ago and the guy on the phone said I can only buy 1 ticket for the Dortmund game and if I wanted another one for a non-member I'd have to wait for general sale. I've just gone onto the website and it's let me select 2 tickets. If I go ahead with the purchase will it go through? I've not done it yet as I just selected 2 random seats next to each other.

Sorry lads - not sure if this is the right thread but... I've just purchased a Bronze Membership a few days ago and the guy on the phone said I can only buy 1 ticket for the Dortmund game and if I wanted another one for a non-member I'd have to wait for general sale. I've just gone onto the website and it's let me select 2 tickets. If I go ahead with the purchase will it go through? I've not done it yet as I just selected 2 random seats next to each other.
No. You'd have to assign the extra to another member before it'd let you check out.

Will be going to the matches against Madrid and Palace in November.

Does anybody know good hotels/apartments to get to Wembley, but also the city? I've heard there isn't really much to see around Wembley and public transport is a fucking chaos?

Will be going to the matches against Madrid and Palace in November.

Does anybody know good hotels/apartments to get to Wembley, but also the city? I've heard there isn't really much to see around Wembley and public transport is a fucking chaos?
Any hotel around kings cross is a good Base plus good tube connection to Wembley
Premier Inn next door to The Euston Flyer pub.

Does anyone know if there's any standing/singing going on in club Wembley or the gods? I'm looking to get a ticket for the Liverpool game but don't wanna be sat in a morgue. I'm not the type who is going to start the songs or sing on my own but will sing for the whole 90 mins if the area I'm in is up for it.

Does anyone know if there's any standing/singing going on in club Wembley or the gods? I'm looking to get a ticket for the Liverpool game but don't wanna be sat in a morgue. I'm not the type who is going to start the songs or sing on my own but will sing for the whole 90 mins if the area I'm in is up for it.
Maybe try going in Club Wembley or front of upper tier in the SW corner or in the west end - you'd be right above the main singing area at least

Maybe try going in Club Wembley or front of upper tier in the SW corner or in the west end - you'd be right above the main singing area at least

Thanks. Yeah, I worked out that that's where the atmosphere is being created, just wouldn't want to be *sat* in amongst a quiet / seated bunch. I got my Dortmund ticket in the lower tier so I'm fairly confident that I'll be standing for that one.

Does anyone think the ticket exchange will open for the Liverpool match? From what I remember there's no local council restrictions on going to general sale for this match (just Chels, Arse and WHam), so I suppose there's at least a slim chance of it opening, and there being a few tickets available in the lower tier?

As an aside, is there any chance of the club changing this policy of having a complete sell out before opening the exchange?

Great result great occasion but God it was murders trying to get through gate N half hour queing and missed the first goal. Got very close to kicking of with fans frustration. Why the unused disabled entrance was not used to relieve the pressure was nuts. The poor woman who was suppose to be carrying out personal checks had given up. It was little short of chaos.

That's where I sit, you'll hear the songs but won't be much more than intermittent involvement from those around you.......comfy seat and half time European beer though :levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom