Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks. Yeah, I worked out that that's where the atmosphere is being created, just wouldn't want to be *sat* in amongst a quiet / seated bunch. I got my Dortmund ticket in the lower tier so I'm fairly confident that I'll be standing for that one.

Does anyone think the ticket exchange will open for the Liverpool match? From what I remember there's no local council restrictions on going to general sale for this match (just Chels, Arse and WHam), so I suppose there's at least a slim chance of it opening, and there being a few tickets available in the lower tier?

As an aside, is there any chance of the club changing this policy of having a complete sell out before opening the exchange?
I will guess the Liverpool game will go to the exchange!

sclpid.gif

anybody knows how to sell tickets with ticket exchange???

I'm trying to sell my swansea seat since I can't go, and the Spurs site is shite

anybody knows how to sell tickets with ticket exchange???

I'm trying to sell my swansea seat since I can't go, and the Spurs site is shite
It's going to be difficult to sell tickets imo as the game has gone to general sale. Frankly, I think anyone who wants a ticket will just buy one direct rather than a resale (I did) & end up shouldering the resale admin fees etc. Good luck, but I think resales are so last season.

Great result great occasion but God it was murders trying to get through gate N half hour queing and missed the first goal. Got very close to kicking of with fans frustration. Why the unused disabled entrance was not used to relieve the pressure was nuts. The poor woman who was suppose to be carrying out personal checks had given up. It was little short of chaos.
Use a different entrance mate (I'm also gate N).
Was told at Chelsea that cards would only work at your gate so stuck with it so I didn't miss kick off.
Got to the gate earlier for Burnley, tried a different one and it worked.
Same with Wednesday, gate N had a huge queue but M was tiny so I went through there - no problems!

I was looking to get an extra seat on my block for the Swansea game but all sold out. On actual fact the whole of club Wembley was being shown as sold out.

Just not the case. Not sure if it's yours or people en masse just not turning up but empty seats everywhere.

4 seats in front of me empty 3 games in a row. You can't tell me that's not dodgy in some way? That's about 5k worth of ST right there if 4 adults.

Fuck knows what's going on but I will be amazed if we see this ground full this season.

I was looking to get an extra seat on my block for the Swansea game but all sold out. On actual fact the whole of club Wembley was being shown as sold out.

Just not the case. Not sure if it's yours or people en masse just not turning up but empty seats everywhere.

4 seats in front of me empty 3 games in a row. You can't tell me that's not dodgy in some way? That's about 5k worth of ST right there if 4 adults.

Fuck knows what's going on but I will be amazed if we see this ground full this season.
Same - the three behind have been empty every game including Dortmund. Never available for sale though.

Wonder if some have bought STs just to retain the option for next year...

Martin Jol was just on Radio 5 suggesting getting a Rabbi in to bless Wembley for us. Couldn't hurt.
Nah I wouldn't fuck around with that blessing stuff, Australia once failed to pay back a witch doctor after the 1974 World Cup and were cursed for 30 years, coincidentally we next qualified for the World Cup in 2006.

That would be my guess.. I think a few have done that.
Yep, this or that they are owned by touts anyway. Touts (and Spurs fans with extra ST's bought solely to sell) have made a killing for a decade at WHL, so I guess taking a ยฃ1,000 hit for this season would still have them quids in and ready to trade the seats again in the new place.

Don't know about anyone else but walking up Wembley Way yesterday was like walking up though Columbia Road flower market, the number of touts brazenly trying to sell tickets was incredible, must have walked past 20 odd. They no longer shout "tickets to buy" they loop hole for not getting done for selling, but blatantly shouting tickets for sale. Seeing as it's illegal it absolutely amazes me they are never nicked. I know at least 10 of them by face, as they are at every single game, not just Spurs but go to any London game and you see the same faces. I fucking hate touts and the cunts that sell their tickets to them.

Back
Top Bottom