Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look I'm not talking about my job anymore. Believe me or not I dont care I don't even know and probably wont ever talk to again after tonight anyway.
So in other words you were lying all along. You're clearly a youngster and it is your dad or another family member or friend who works for the brigade. That's why you're familiar with job titles but not what the job entails. After six requests it should be easy to set out, but nope. Anyone who is actually in the job they say they are could set out what they do in an instant, instead of trying to fake it online. Plus, the fact that you automatically think I am claiming to be something which I am not (without me even stating what I do for a living) desperately screams projection.

Let me guess, you're also a muscle bound Adonis, have an IQ of 654, have Β£10m in the bank and are Trevor Brooking's best mate. :harrylol:

What's this about his job, what does he claim to be?
He claims to be a firefighter and fire brigade group manager working through his night shift. A group manager is about the third highest rank you can have in the whole brigade and is a role that sees you managing several stations or similar tasks (which he doesn't seem to know). Apparently his job description involves "doing paperwork" during the day shift and sitting online during night shifts posting on forums literally constantly for about 8 hours or so. Unfortunately he doesn't seem able to tell us what his other responsibilities are.

Prayers for Boulder. Gone before his time.

6a00d8341ef41d53ef015436d2e942970c.jpg

Don't play with fire folks. You'll just distract the group managers from online trolling....:dierno:

He claims to be a firefighter and fire brigade group manager working through his night shift. A group manager is about the third highest rank you can have in the whole brigade and is a role that sees you managing several stations or similar tasks (which he doesn't seem to know). Apparently his job description involves "doing paperwork" during the day shift and sitting online during night shifts posting on forums literally constantly for about 8 hours or so. Unfortunately he doesn't seem able to tell us what his other responsibilities are.

Wow that's worrying.. Someone who is allegedly in charge of a fire dept has the mentality of joining another clubs forum, pretending to be one of their fans and posting like a 12 year old.

It's good to know the streets of London are in safe hands should a fire break out.:dembelelol:

There's no way a spanner would be given a job as a brigade group manager. Beyond the realms of fantasy
:pocheyes:

Poor kid.
He'll be desperately eager to show everyone what a hero he has been all night.
Only to find his hard work gone :(

And to think he fooled us all with his clever, quick thinking!! :)

Credit to Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon for keeping him occupied between treatments :)

Well I enjoyed reading through this crap, even if it's got nothing to do with Wembley and Season Ticket Holders... and thanks for quoting his batshit crazy replies so we can still see them

Back
Top Bottom