We seriously bottled it!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Touchy…

It was in jest, but true, you gave it the “I carry a knife”, opening up my retorts.

I’ll be honest Engineer boy, even with a baseball bat and me unarmed, I’d take you out in under 2minutes.

But as said, I’m a hippy type more, just happening into finding I am also super quick and exceptional at ending challenging behaviour very quickly.
You're exceptional at talking a good fight Zest, I'll give you that.

Is this another one of your Matrix dreams? 🤯

It was never Magic Mirror, you are Mr naaa naaa naaa on this.

It was 100% Mirror Mirror.

Though I don’t discount you or/I are from divertant/colliding realities, where both memories are real and true, if you truly watched it as a kid and remember that (nobody I ask first person, without checking remembers these main ones).
I did see it as a kid.

To be honest I probably would have said mirror mirror if it wasn't for playing a fairytale computer game a couple of years ago that used the correct line.

I did see it as a kid.

To be honest I probably would have said mirror mirror if it wasn't for playing a fairytale computer game a couple of years ago that used the correct line.
There you go… your memory is from a recent computer game, your childhood memory is like everyone I’ve asked first person.

Its just anomalies, which align to Buddhist Philosophy really nicely to me. Bondage to materialism, is Samsara (that which triggers reincarnation, binds you to the wheel of life).

Touchy…

It was in jest, but true, you gave it the “I carry a knife”, opening up my retorts.

I’ll be honest Engineer boy, even with a baseball bat and me unarmed, I’d take you out in under 2minutes.

But as said, I’m a hippy type more, just happening into finding I am also super quick and exceptional at ending challenging behaviour very quickly.
I do carry a knife. It's useful in trades.

You're the one giving it the biggun. Go fucking wrestle the goat for all I care. He'd probably get aroused by it, I really don't give a shit about your grappling prowess.

I do carry a knife. It's useful in trades.

You're the one giving it the biggun. Go fucking wrestle the goat for all I care. He'd probably get aroused by it, I really don't give a shit about your grappling prowess.

Back on ignore, as we just end up rowing, you’ll get over this, in time…

Fron Coca Cola sponsorship to threats of an International Knife Fight in under 5 pages - TFC, it's da one for meeee.

giphy.gif

Nope, I thought it was clear in the thread Virginia is all a lather about, my beliefs are that of Buddhist/Daoist nature, that most material world is illusory, bondage to beliefs of things material is something to avoid, for me, until experienced.

But interesting, such profound belief on both sides, when my side, or feeling, is more The Matrix (programmable/holographic kind of thing).

What is the first line of this Disney Classic (without search engine first):

Something Something on the Wall
Who is the fairest of them all

Its not conflation, millions remember things and know, it was never that way, why (the Mandela Effect exists), maybe to show the Illusory nature of reality? 🤔
Mirror, Mirror?

Regardless of the countless examples of there being more than one very fitting meme (in its classic sense) to slot into common knowledge. I generally I think we're dealing with *at least* individually subjective experiences; whether they are truly isolated or merely temporarily separated from the 'whole', we have to agree on some things in order for 'truth' to manifest as a shared experience. Whether it's projected or some magic substrate, we've got to agree on some things or we're going to make an ass of u and me.

Without that basic supposition, we're just pointlessly wandering without cause or clue. At worst, it's a tug of war (luckily the people who wanted Mandela to die in prison are losing).

There are far more provable instances of massively synchronised incorrectness for you to choose from, btw. I really don't think there's anything to this Mandela 'phenomenon' of alternate, overlapping realities that isn't explained in basic psychology (of both individuals and crowds). Like I said, ask a copper what they know about conflation and shared stories. It's astonishing and humbling to learn what and how we think we knew. Even Trump or a Televangelist can re-write history in a second and that shit is contagious.

Last edited:
Magic Mirror: (doesn't show lips)

Mirror Mirror: (shows lips)

(yes, both could be faked)

Theory 1:
Some people want to cash in on the interest in the Mandela effect by spending 5 minutes creating videos to get some Youtube revenue.

Theory 2:
Multiverse-collision causes overlapping realities and people interacting who have experienced different versions of history.

Theory 1:
Some people want to cash in on the interest in the Mandela effect by spending 5 minutes creating videos to get some Youtube revenue.

Theory 2:
Multiverse-collision causes overlapping realities and people interacting who have experienced different versions of history.
If there's one thing Zest hates it's Occam's razor.

Fuck me, the Mandela Effect is boring. A century ago most people could barely read or write, now stupid internet cunts have convinced themselves that if someone misspells a certain set of words it's proof of the multiverse.

facepalm.gif

Mirror, Mirror?

Regardless of the countless examples of there being more than one very fitting meme (in its classic sense) to slot into common knowledge. I generally I think we're dealing with *at least* individually subjective experiences; whether they are truly isolated or merely temporarily separated from the 'whole', we have to agree on some things in order for 'truth' to manifest as a shared experience. Whether it's projected or some magic substrate, we've got to agree on some things or we're going to make an ass of u and me.

Without that basic supposition, we're just pointlessly wandering without cause or clue. At worst, it's a tug of war (luckily the people who wanted Mandela to die in prison are losing).

There are far more provable instances of massively synchronised incorrectness for you to choose from, btw. I really don't think there's anything to this Mandela 'phenomenon' of alternate, overlapping realities that isn't explained in basic psychology (of both individuals and crowds). Like I said, ask a copper what they know about conflation and shared stories. It's astonishing and humbling to learn what and how we think we knew. Even Trump or a Televangelist can re-write history in a second and that shit is contagious.
First paragraphs : It’s more, just that my experience of reality has shown than soo much is abstract, even many foundations. But, see it as the striping back, to see what’s truly there, rather than loss of collectivism, my mind is rarely quiet enough to achieve much in this sense, but has moments of deep stuff when there, beautiful stuff.

Gets way complex but very simple. This is a trans dimensional learning portal, to me, where correcting past karma and creating good forward karma is crucial, along with quieting the mind (which is why I believe in hardly anything, in this sense I’m poorly articulating).

Magic Mirror: (doesn't show lips)

Mirror Mirror: (shows lips)

(yes, both could be faked)

Theory 1:

Theory 2:

It started happening a lot, from 2014, more and more anomalies.

The Sagan, Tyson Degrasse, 10,000 light year move, which is on NASAs site that we exist in both places, is the most striking to me. We’ve moved 10,000 light years nearer the centre of the universe, since around 2014 (or whenever it manifested to whoever/however).

Are people not acting like they are all the centre of the universe, much more, since around this time? Big yes from me, about myself as well as others. Does it mean anything, maybe, maybe not, but it interests me.

It started happening a lot, from 2014, more and more anomalies.

The Sagan, Tyson Degrasse, 10,000 light year move, which is on NASAs site that we exist in both places, is the most striking to me. We’ve moved 10,000 light years nearer the centre of the universe, since around 2014 (or whenever it manifested to whoever/however).

Are people not acting like they are all the centre of the universe, much more, since around this time? Big yes from me, about myself as well as others. Does it mean anything, maybe, maybe not, but it interests me.

Did you ever take drugs when you were younger?

Back
Top Bottom