We seriously bottled it!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Children. And I guess that’s the point of the hullaballoo

It’s epic, that fresh high carbonation. My kids get Kombucha, occasionally Purdeys now, then that pulp stuff. Think its the biggest trouble though, as the first 7years especially sets the metabolic tone for life.

Its that kids are highly susceptible to visual stimuli which creates excitement, Football, especially if club endorsed, like TV ads with our players, is deeply bad juju, as these young minds seek heroes to emulate, long to drink it much more.

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF by AOK

It started happening a lot, from 2014, more and more anomalies.

The Sagan, Tyson Degrasse, 10,000 light year move, which is on NASAs site that we exist in both places, is the most striking to me. We’ve moved 10,000 light years nearer the centre of the universe, since around 2014 (or whenever it manifested to whoever/however).

Are people not acting like they are all the centre of the universe, much more, since around this time? Big yes from me, about myself as well as others. Does it mean anything, maybe, maybe not, but it interests me.

It's almost like the inverse of the instances of miracles since the invention of photography.

Just specifically on the Mirror Mirror/Magic mirror example, because it’s bugging me.

Most people over the age of 35 would have had more exposure as a child to this story from a book or (in the UK) a pantomime. They may have gone to the cinema to seen the Disney film, but in pre internet/Disney plus days they’d have already been exposed to the story dozens of times and ‘Mirror mirror’ is the correct traditional line from the Brothers Grimm fairytale.

Also, Pepsi is better.

Coke > Pepsi, but...
Pepsi Max > Coke Zero, yet...
Cherry Coke Zero > Cherry Pepsi Max

It's a funny ol' game, Saint.....

Nope, I thought it was clear in the thread Virginia is all a lather about, my beliefs are that of Buddhist/Daoist nature, that most material world is illusory, bondage to beliefs of things material is something to avoid, for me, until experienced.

But interesting, such profound belief on both sides, when my side, or feeling, is more The Matrix (programmable/holographic kind of thing).

What is the first line of this Disney Classic (without search engine first):

Something Something on the Wall
Who is the fairest of them all

Its not conflation, millions remember things and know, it was never that way, why (the Mandela Effect exists), maybe to show the Illusory nature of reality? 🤔
Heard a great summary of the Mandela Effect.

A million people are behaving like imbeciles because one person couldn't admit that they got something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom