We seriously bottled it!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a great opportunity for Spurs to influence Coca Cola, directing it away from producing unhealthy sugary beverages and towards health drinks which are of benefit to society.

giphy.gif
Does anyone actually drink full sugar coke anymore?

"If you look, without prejudice, at the proof the earth is round, it is thoroughly lacking".

Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Before this goes any further, we have a lot of evidence about this, so why do you skip past so fast? Even Eratosthenes proved it with a fucking stick in like 200BC and we have rocket launches, orbiting/Geo-stat satellites, millions of photos from space, astronaut interviews etc.

I agree that the Mandela effect is interesting, but conflating it with Everett's hypothesis is premature. For one, ME can most easily be refuted with 'people take drugs and alcohol and we forget shit or get confused'. The fact that many of us settle on some common 'fact' is just conflation mixed with coincidence and agreeableness. Ask a cop.

Occam's razor says 'don't be a weirdo'. Looking for complex arguments where simple ones exist is increasing confusion.

Wait there's a Covid diet? Like the Atkins? Quick get someone infected to cough on Gemma Collins.
Actually just researched it, it’s not WHO or senior body, but a set of Physicians who have charted who did what and the best outcomes.

For all infection threats, pH (high greens, plenty mag and calcium, very crudely) is key in a front line “deal with this shit” parameter nobody (except that early French professor who started Ivermectin based on it giving a pH lift) in NHS/Gov med worldwide understands well, from my experience.

Infectivity risk and strength are both, multi peer reviewed proven, pH driven, if your respiratory fluids pH are sub 6.4 then you become progressively more at risk an order of magnitude per pH 1 (ie. 5.5 is peak infection risk, as the endosomal function slows in sync with this marker/biochemical status, this is the nutrient “Cargo carriers”, the lysosome is reverse of this crudely.

If you eat processed fats, they are antagonistic to respiratory function, fresh cold pressed Flax is the highest deliverer of surplus electrons, good fish oil 2nd (arugula ly higher in neurological support, but not at higher rates of Flax, emulsified with Quark/Cottage Cheese gives it huge surface mass and makes it Water soluble, according to Budwig vernacular).

Certain fats are hugely higher Omega6 to Omega3, this is why IMO, you get some runners who are insane, as they have been nurtured by parents who, knowingly or not, gave them excellent Omega3 blood index, which builds the cells to be functional at peak delivery/recovery/capacity.

This guy is talking about it again today. When you have a daughter born at 24weeks, and you already knew this stuff, it drives it into your being, plus She had miracle recovery after miracle recovery.

Still now, if I have a few weeks without Flax in our diets (or fail to give them Salmon, both daughters now only like Leap, wild caught Alaskan! £££££!), my eldest (24weeks) will start to say things like “Daddy at the park today I ran out of breath again”.

Flax oil and roughage are shown to nourish Goblet Cells in their production of protective Mucins, this is the end result of what Budwig described as “the electron cloud”, IMO.

Sorry if this is boring to most. It’s epic once you get it, given me a miracle daughter (you can see soo profoundly on such a tiny being).

I usually carry a knife, so...
True story, chased two burglars out my mums Cafe with a carving knife and a sharpening tool, in just my boxers.

Another true fact, trained in MAPA and have had 70-80 incidents past 3years (aka assaults where you can’t fight back, only restrain etc), and found that I am a bad motherfucker even at 50.

Youd need a big knife…

I say we get Zest Zest & VirginiaSpur VirginiaSpur tickets to TFC social tomorrow & let em iron it out Yid Army style.

Being a massive patriot, or is that Pratt? My monies on old Z-dog (providing the Virgin turns up unarmed).
We’d get on well in person, no doubt.

Similar know it all types, just different ends of the perspective spectrum.

(agree, I’d have him gassed in 45-60 seconds, would kindly let him tap my arm at 75-90seconds, or he’d drop to the ground, as he’d no doubt a Lardy arsed wimp, compared to me :pochsmirk:)

At my last “Challenging Behaviour” gig, we had to have TMS (top high level restraint etc agency in country), continually these guys came in with chest out, then 80-90% when it kicked off would be useless, as our guy was a tornado of “gonna fuck you up”.

But, I’m a 30year veggie hippy type, truly! Never started a fight, just finished plenty!

(agree, I’d have him gassed in 45-60 seconds, would kindly let him tap my arm at 75-90seconds, or he’d drop to the ground, as he’d no doubt a Lardy arsed wimp, compared to me :pochsmirk:)

At my last “Challenging Behaviour” gig, we had to have TMS (top high level restraint etc agency in country), continually these guys came in with chest out, then 80-90% when it kicked off would be useless, as our guy was a tornado of “gonna fuck you up”.

But, I’m a 30year veggie hippy type, truly! Never started a fight, just finished plenty!
Jesus Christ don’t tell Putin this or he’ll have you leading the lines 😂

Wait, what?

Zest Zest Do you believe the world is not an oblate spheroid?
Nope, I thought it was clear in the thread Virginia is all a lather about, my beliefs are that of Buddhist/Daoist nature, that most material world is illusory, bondage to beliefs of things material is something to avoid, for me, until experienced.

But interesting, such profound belief on both sides, when my side, or feeling, is more The Matrix (programmable/holographic kind of thing).

What is the first line of this Disney Classic (without search engine first):

Something Something on the Wall
Who is the fairest of them all

Its not conflation, millions remember things and know, it was never that way, why (the Mandela Effect exists), maybe to show the Illusory nature of reality? 🤔

True story, chased two burglars out my mums Cafe with a carving knife and a sharpening tool, in just my boxers.

Another true fact, trained in MAPA and have had 70-80 incidents past 3years (aka assaults where you can’t fight back, only restrain etc), and found that I am a bad motherfucker even at 50.

Youd need a big knife…

3K1WAUb.gif

I don't fight. Never claimed to be a fighter, much less do I front up to people or talk about how I'm going to fuck someone up. I'm a fucking engineer.

Nope, I thought it was clear in the thread Virginia is all a lather about, my beliefs are that of Buddhist/Daoist nature, that most material world is illusory, bondage to beliefs of things material is something to avoid, for me, until experienced.

But interesting, such profound belief on both sides, when my side, or feeling, is more The Matrix (programmable/holographic kind of thing).

What is the first line of this Disney Classic (without search engine first):

Something Something on the Wall
Who is the fairest of them all

Its not conflation, millions remember things and know, it was never that way, why (the Mandela Effect exists), maybe to show the Illusory nature of reality? 🤔
Eh? It's a magic mirror. Misquoting doesn't suggest some sort of rupture in reality.

And empiricism was comprehensively blown apart as a concept 250 years ago.

3K1WAUb.gif

I don't fight. Never claimed to be a fighter, much less do I front up to people or talk about how I'm going to fuck someone up. I'm a fucking engineer.

Touchy…

It was in jest, but true, you gave it the “I carry a knife”, opening up my retorts.

I’ll be honest Engineer boy, even with a baseball bat and me unarmed, I’d take you out in under 2minutes.

But as said, I’m a hippy type more, just happening into finding I am also super quick and exceptional at ending challenging behaviour very quickly.

Eh? It's a magic mirror. Misquoting doesn't suggest some sort of rupture in reality.

And empiricism was comprehensively blown apart as a concept 250 years ago.

It was never Magic Mirror, you are Mr naaa naaa naaa on this.

It was 100% Mirror Mirror.

Though I don’t discount you or/I are from different/colliding realities, where both memories are real and true, if you truly watched it as a kid and remember that (nobody I ask first person, without checking remembers these main ones).

Back
Top Bottom