We seriously bottled it!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They already are, sugar free! Just Aspartame, Sucralose et al. in those.

Lipton famously (in my world) used Stevia and the industry took them to court, how dare they only use Caffeine and a natural sweetener!
I said 'sugary', not 'sugar'. High fructose corn syrup is what's in Coke...

I said 'sugary', not 'sugar'. High fructose corn syrup is what's in Coke...

Wholesome stuff.

season 9 lost in bikini bottom GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

(anaerobic respirations’ great friend)

If it upsets Zest then I'm all for it.
Nice moral compass. 18-24months ago you may have got 10+ agree/likes…

get ready boss GIF by Bounce

Wonder how you’ll try to spin it once the official COVID diet is published (hint, Omega3 being front and central, because it is that which ignite the cells oxygen carrying potential), will 100% seek your reflection.

Currently drinking an ice cold full fat coke and it is heaven.

You youngsters, once that Purine residue builds as you age, your perspective may change!

As a kid, young man, was a Coke fiend, it is those things which turned me into this being, as my body started failing early 30s.

You youngsters, once that Purine residue builds as you age, your perspective may change!

As a kid, young man, was a Coke fiend, it is those things which turned me into this being, as my body started failing early 30s.

I'm 38 but I'll take being called a youngster! :) Diolch yn fawr iawn!

Wonder how you’ll try to spin it once the official COVID diet is published (hint, Omega3 being front and central, because it is that which ignite the cells oxygen carrying potential), will 100% seek your reflection.
Cool story bro.

Please let me know when the official COVID diet is published on your friend's website whale.to

Wow, cutting. It’s like you have no coherent argument, except “insult Zest, get the crowd onside”.

Only you don’t have a crowd no more!
Wow, you really think you have an audience here that particularly cares about the shit that you post?

Not just tedious. You're not particularly bright either.

This is a football forum. Nobody gives a shit about your alternative medicine and folk healing routines.

Wow, you really think you have an audience here that particularly cares about the shit that you post?

Not just tedious. You're not particularly bright either.

This is a football forum. Nobody gives a shit about your alternative medicine and folk healing routines.
Frankly, the opinions on football here are shite, for the most part.

I don't know why some people hate on Zest, he's not 100% right all the time, but at least he gives a shit. Just put him on ignore if you can't let it roll.

Miserable fucks
The thing is; so many clubs have gambling sponsors. Is that worse than Coca Cola? What about having Deliveroo or Getir as sponsors who essentially push takeaway and junk food? Or travel companies/airlines with massive carbon footprint? Sadly there are very few organisations that make enough money to sponsor football teams and happen to sell something that benefits public consumption

Frankly, the opinions on football here are shite, for the most part.

I don't know why some people hate on Zest, he's not 100% right all the time, but at least he gives a shit. Just put him on ignore if you can't let it roll.
I thought that the first post or two I read. Once you realize he’s a flat earther, you’ll realize he’s a complete idiot that gets off on misinformation. More dangerous than a killer cause at least those get locked up.

Wait there's a Covid diet? Like the Atkins? Quick get someone infected to cough on Gemma Collins.

Back
Top Bottom