We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But you still haven't said if you have them with chips or on their own.

Sometimes copper chips, yes (the point and curvature help).

Rudolf Steiner described the points on leaves and live antenna as that which attracts this life force.

This was later adapted by Wilhelm Reich, so what better moment to imbue the power of a Reichian cloudbuster:

cloudbusting.jpg

Kate Bush (pictured) "I just know that something good is going to happen"

(from the brilliant "Book of dreams" by Peter Reich)

We have the Chi, I have made thousands of pieces, and, I call on the collective force of them all, to bring us glory!

Last edited:
I still feel Poch is going to fuck Liverpool over with tactics, I really do. Not predicting 4-0 or anything but I do think we will beat them and our goals could come from any player, we have quality throughout.
We have had 3 weeks to prepare for this, so expecting to see the best from poch. I still think they will score first though , my heart say 2-1 spurs my head says don’t do it to yourself! :pochrolleyes:

Closing registration, locking it down. I'll deal with the (glorious?) mess this place is in tomorrow. Have a good one. Let's do this. Fucking come on you Spurs!
Can I just say what a great job you do, trying to keep this site in order. I have made some great friends through TFC, so a big thank you from me.
COYS

Just watched the Semi again. My son and dog looking bemused as I hold my face in my hands at every missed shot and go off my head at the goals. Football is mental.

Time for a BBQ, few "day lagers" to warm up and then I'll retreat into an unholy state of panic, tension and borderline heart attack for the evening.

Back
Top Bottom