We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t know why but I really do fear Liverpool.

The only upside to me is that (kinda like us lol) they’re mass bottlers an Klopp is an expert in losing finals.

Sarri won his first major trophy as a manager so please...let Poch have the same favor with a much huger, more prestigious trophy.

Toby, Jan, Rose, Dier, Tripper, Kane, Alli, all World Cup Semi Finalists Last Summer
Hugo, World Cup Winning Captain last summer

Now this set, plus Asian Champ Son, our Brazilian Gazelle with Defoe like finishing (coming into the game on the back of a remarkable performance), orchestrated by a world class play maker in Eriksen.

All are now also Champions League finalists.

We are not underdogs for me.
I prefer being the underdogs, it doesn't happen very often.

Last edited:
I've had a word with him, but depends how many others have made their supplication. If the scousers have pleaded more, we're gonna be in trouble :)
Don't worry Mrs P. I'm sure He sees yet another prayer from the dippers and it goes into 'dipper storage'...

giphy.gif

My South Korean mate says this match is massive in Seoul.... Every man and his dog is supporting Spurs... They've put big giant screens all along the Han River and they're all going to watch it - Kick Off time in South Korea is 4am!!!!

Come on Son!!!! Don't let em down!!
Bet this news will not get on the British News especially BBC

They are actually a blend of roughly 50% organic and 50% inorganic matter, this combination, in layered form, is shown to attract chi/prana/lifeforce the energy which permeates all living things.

These in particular, are Gold of 24Ct and 22Ct, White Gold of 12Ct and 6ct along with some Italian Copper.

The gemstones are Tourmalines, Rubies et al.

Basically I make very expensive ionising and chi gathering devices, which I am going to make for Poch when we win (as he does go on about chi frequently).
But you still haven't said if you have them with chips or on their own.

A work colleague has a scouse friend who has the CL stars tattooed on his arm, he was so confident they are going to win today, he had the sixth tattooed on his arm after beating barca

Am coming to the realisation that posting messages is making my bum squeak more.
Off to tescos then.
What aisle should i shout "come on you fucking spurs!"??

All of them including the self service check out!!

I had some joy getting peeps to join in with singing “oh what a night “ down the butchers earlier!!

Back
Top Bottom