We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s 1:40 AM here. Some sleep, then coffee, then glory.

I can’t believe it’s happening. Nervous but ready. Neighbor is a casual football watcher, asked if he could come over and watch the game. I said, “ No.”. Not going to waste a breath explaining who Poch is, why I like Son etc. This will be either joy or pain, but it will be mine and no one else’s.

COYS

When I woke up this morning my heart was literally racing, hard to believe this is really happening.

Whatever happens I truly believe in the quality and character of our squad, they are heroes for getting this far and in this CL campaign we have shown the world that we are not soft anymore. As long as we play with courage tonight I will be proud of all of them, no matter the result.

It’s here. So excited. A day that only very recently has even become a possibility is now a reality.

Hours away from clinching the greatest glory. Let’s do this.

Just listening to sky sports news and apparently the last couple of weeks spurs have employed motivational speakers, had the team walking across hot coals and having arrows shot at there throats! :lamelashock:

Just now I put on a pair of shorts for the first time this year, looked down at my legs and shouted out, "Come on You Lilywhites!".

Sad.

Back
Top Bottom