We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One nil down, score line goes to two one up. Scoreline then goes three two down. Three all after extra time. On to penalties.

Didn't get to see the end, was woken up : (

My bloody Aussie rules team only went and won tonight, the bastards. Only in a blue moon do they both (them and spurs) win on the same weekend (mainly because my Aussie rules team sucks). Absolutely shitting it now, feel sick as fuck

Well, seems the 'pool players are getting their excuses in early...

Robertson says that Spurs are not underdogs.

I kinda agree tbh. They are very slight favourites but as usual elements in the press have made out we're 4-1 against or something, which is nonsense.

My brother is a Liverpool fan, we live in the same house and I haven't spoken to him all week.
Update: My dad and uncles are also all Yids so Tottenham have a clear advantage in our household. I have used this advantage to put every scarf, banner and shirt Tottenham related I own in the kitchen for him to wake up to when he goes to work in the morning considering tomorrow is game day :allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom