We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D75MDWgXoAAE3Rl.jpg
Why is Poch having a chat with that Tony Robinson out of Time Team? Didn't know he was a Yid.

It's a fact that Liverpool fans got into Rome and Istanbul without tickets by jumping the gates. Christ, they even tried that at Wembley for the Everton Cup Final FFS.
You murdered Juve fans in Belgium.
Hillsbrough would not have happened if you had not stormed the gates (again)
The worst violence I have ever experienced in 50 years of watching games at over 100 grounds was at Liverpool

Best fans in the world - Fuckity fuck off
Now, please, just go away.
What match was that ? Just asking as I may have been there.

Here is a thought:
Only five sides have lifted all three of the major European Trophies (European Champion Clubs' Cup, UEFA Cup/Europa League and European Cup Winners' Cup. Juve, Man U, Chelsea, Bayern Munich & Ajax).

If we win tomorrow we'll make it six!!

I just had a little cry thinking about Tottenham you know. I fucking love this club so much!

Tomorrow we can become only the sixth team to lift every European trophy. We can and we will but fuck me do I love this football team. Through all the highs and lows, it just has something about it that cannot compare.

Now let's see that high road jumping come Sunday. Passion, guts, aggression and belief that it's yours lads. Make Liverpool quake in their boots and get every Lilywhite weeping again for all the right reasons 30 or so hours from now!!

Silverware Saturday followed by boozy tears Sunday! I live for shit like this! No fear, just fucking dominate and become all we know you were born to be. We all know & believe and we all know it can happen so now is your time. Leave it all out there and bring that trophy home!

COYS!!!!

My 1984 spurs shirt turned up today, another sign! Let’s go and fucking win this thing! I don’t expect to be sober now untill well Into Monday afternoon!

I've been so calm to the point where I've put so little thought into it. Even though I know it is going to be a bitch of a game, I just have this sense of calm that it is going to work out for us.

That ended today though and I'm starting to get really anxious about it.

“Victim”, that’s a slur towards Hillsborough right? Why even go there? Innocent people lost their lives, it goes far beyond football that. Not even worth discussing.
Our fan base stretches right across the world, scousers only present a tiny tiny portion of it, so how exactly can you generalize millions across the world as being similar to what you “perceive” Liverpool fans to be?
Entitled to win something? Where did that come from? Pretty sure the media is pushing the bandwagon that Liverpool deserves a trophy. The players did come out and say it, but what do you expect them to say? They don’t deserve it? I’m pretty sure Spurs players have come out the last few years and said they deserve a trophy as well. The media pushed a similar bandwagon when you guy challenged Chelsea in 16/17, stating in the lead up to the semifinals of the FA cup what a shame it would be if Spurs don’t win anything.
“Get of our forum, and rob a house la” I’m not a scouser mate, so Xenophobic remarks like that is not going to work.
I’m actually quite a successful Engineer . So the rob the house remark is a bit bizarre😉 was just looking to hear the thoughts of the opposing team. Really don’t understand the hostility

You clearly don’t get it mate

Go on another Forum

But just go

This is TFC

Back
Top Bottom