We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi,

I currently have a CRN as had previous memberships but did not have membership for the 18/19 season so cannot buy a ticket for the stadium screening. If someone is able to sell me a ticket or pick up a spare seat for me and I will transfer the money and be most greatful. I've been supporting Tottenham since forever and this is the biggest game of my life, I literally can't think of anything else. Sadly none of my friends support us so I'm dreading watching the final in a pub or somewhere without my fellow yids like alone on my sofa. I live in London so it would be a shame to not be in Tottenham for this momentous occasion.

Please help if you can!!!!
Shoot me a PM mate. I'm living overseas at the moment so wont be able to go. I've just bought a ticket so I'll send you my account details for the £11.75 cost of the ticket and will email you the ticket. Enjoy the occasion!!!

21mi5x3.jpg

For those of us fools who are still entertained by the past

Spurs 6-1 Liverpool
Kane 2' 4' 32 Salah 88'
Moura 3' 45'
Sissoko 98'

Sky Sports 'coming up after the ads more analysis on Salahs wonder strike, we ask is he the best we've ever seen? ... and let me tell you the answers going to be a yes. Be right back'

This might be coincidence or maybe you were in bed with me on Wed but i dreamt we won 6-1.......

Spurs 6-1 Liverpool
Kane 2' 4' 32 Salah 88'
Moura 3' 45'
Sissoko 98'

Sky Sports 'coming up after the ads more analysis on Salahs wonder strike, we ask is he the best we've ever seen? ... and let me tell you the answers going to be a yes. Be right back'
You sir are either drunk , or a fool! There is no way we play 8 minutes injury time! :allitongue:

OK........ Nerves are starting to settle in now...... Not massive but definitely there in the background......

8 days 10hours 39 minutes to go.

Going to be a looooonnng week.

Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom