We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I saw a post on one of the residents' groups I'm in, with a picture of the supposed "victory parade". But it looks fake so I'm not going to share it. Was really weird though with it going round the back of Northumberland Park and up Lansdowne Road. That'd be stupid as those roads are tiny residential streets. It'd surely be up the High Road.
Looks like they were right, but I think it would be fine if the majority of spectators are on the High Road.

I saw a post on one of the residents' groups I'm in, with a picture of the supposed "victory parade". But it looks fake so I'm not going to share it. Was really weird though with it going round the back of Northumberland Park and up Lansdowne Road. That'd be stupid as those roads are tiny residential streets. It'd surely be up the High Road.
It's in the link posted before mate. Here's the map:

aa-thfcparaderoute190522draft3-01-1.jpg

remember the 80s it going up to Tottenham Town Hall , was there either half way up a tree or outside The Bull
1981, I was in The Bull then me and my sister climbed on top of a phone box next to the bus stop on the other side of the road. 1991 I was right at the front of the Town Hall.
This one looks a bit short!

1981, I was in The Bull then me and my sister climbed on top of a phone box next to the bus stop on the other side of the road. 1991 I was right at the front of the Town Hall.
This one looks a bit short!
This one does look short, I’m guessing levy got a good deal where you pay by the metre, I’m also pretty sure he managed to get fee cancellation as well just in case! :levywhoa:

Oh fuck... NOOOOOOOOOO!!
So the victory parade should we be victorious is due for Sunday 2nd, would have thought they would have done this later on considering most who are travelling to Madrid wouldn’t be able to attend unless they are flying back early Sunday morning, so again this is another reason if your going to Madrid to give me your ticket in exchange for my stadium viewing ticket :pritchardeyes:
FUCK em! If they've been lucky enough to witness it... that should be enough....
Call me Old Fashioned...
But I for one don't wanna start planning SUNDAY, for what hasn't already happened Saturday!

How or WHY are we even PLANNING this??

Have you COCKADOODY people lost your MINDS....?

Have you never watched SPURS before in the last 20 years???

Jeeeeeeeeeeesus! :pochfacepalm:

I hear you, but it probably doesn't get to happen without advance council approval & planning.

Trying to think.... Did we have similar plans in the mix when we were in the LC final t'other year?

How or WHY are we even PLANNING this??

Have you COCKADOODY people lost your MINDS....?

Have you never watched SPURS before in the last 20 years???

Jeeeeeeeeeeesus! :pochfacepalm:
agreed.. some seems a bit tongue in cheek... . but chickens , hatch, and all that

You have to get permission for something like that beforehand, you can't just roll up on the Sunday morning with a slow-crawl bus and thousands of drunk yids and expect the traffic to stop for you. Gotta be planned innit. :adethumbup:

You have to get permission for something like that beforehand, you can't just roll up on the Sunday morning with a slow-crawl bus and thousands of drunk yids and expect the traffic to stop for you. Gotta be planned innit. :adethumbup:
I Knowwwwwww.... but y'know... lucky charms, karma, and juju and all that! :adewtf:

As a Spurs fan for over 45 years, I've become accustomed to not expecting anything other than the worst....
:avbfacepalm::bmj::mong::cunt::adewtf:

Maybe that all needs to change?
:llorishowudoin::kanehand::sonhmm::sonlol::pochlol::kanegoal::eriksenlol::vert:

Last edited:
Spurs 6-1 Liverpool
Kane 2' 4' 32 Salah 88'
Moura 3' 45'
Sissoko 98'

Sky Sports 'coming up after the ads more analysis on Salahs wonder strike, we ask is he the best we've ever seen? ... and let me tell you the answers going to be a yes. Be right back'

Back
Top Bottom