We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From Pochettino's presser tonight...
"I also want to say that Daniel Levy should be so happy. I want to congratulate him. He's putting in a massive effort, trying to deliver and finish the stadium. Sometimes it's easy to get the praise, the coaching staff, the players and the fans but I think he, and all the board, deserve massive congratulations because they're putting in a massive effort, building what is for me one of the best stadiums in the world. I think I want to congratulate him and this achievement, he is a big part of it and he deserves massive recognition for that."

I’ve read between the lines.
Poch is joining Utd

Here's a thing Sausage jockey.
And you will need to spend a bit of time thinking about this, because you are not as smart as you think you are.
Not everyone who posts on the internet is the person that you think they are, and not everyone on the internet is is as wonderful, perspicacious and gifted as they believe themselves to be.
If you think he was wonderful and much missed poster then the person defined by it is you.
We are all different, and my TFC experience is undiminished by his absence, because he spent an inordinate amount of time trying to belittle me.
So if it's ok by you I'd like you to take your opinion, and keep it to yourself.
When you finally get the message and stop posting I will have similar feelings.
I don't have an obligation to like either of your posting persona's, in exactly the same way that you don't like mine
Mick just asking but are you aware he passed away and hasn’t just left?

OMG, watching our away supporters last night, I wish I was there..

I also noticed when we scored that in some areas of the home sections there were celebrations, so we obviously managed to get some of our guys and gals in there as well :)

To everyone who congregated just underneath the away section, you know who you are, the noise was fucking incredible!

That was one of the best nights of my life and I’m ecstatic I didn’t even make it into the away end.

It’s safe to say spurs took over the Camp Nou !!

Wow. What a game. What a result to have got through this group having got 1 point from the first 3 games. Astonishing really. I fucking love this club.

Incidentally, I don't know why this is a moment that sticks with me but did anyone else notice the ball that Dele absolutely rifled into Llorente, and he chested it down like it had hit a fucking pillow? Hilarious :dembelelol:

Still on cloud 9. That second half was the stuff of legend. Absolutely monstrous performance from the boys. Even Messi couldn’t turn the tide, as brilliant as he is.
So proud of the club right now.
#inthehat

Back
Top Bottom