We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

e17408197968cb9a65a30a001ffa982c

tumblr_mq6luctKP21qbo81go1_250.gif

Unbelievable group stage campaign. Everything went perfectly wrong first three. Everything exactly as it needed to second three. Fucking unbelievable for Poch and the boys to get that done.

Substitutions were bang on tonight. Did the job. Proud of all of them. When the main man Lionel came on i must admit i got an ache in the bollocks. But i thought we handled him well. They were all decent tonight. But what a player lucas is, hes got pace, a top first touch and unreal strength for a little lad.

Fuckin ave it! COYS

Pretty incredible, considering how unlikely this was after the first three games. An incredible night.

This has been the worst week of my life (probably to the day I die), and whilst I know it’s ultimately just a football match (I was almost on autopilot as I sobbed through the game), that goal, that ending, and that chanting from our fans in whatever their fucking stadium is called these days, was like a giant hug from the second biggest love of my life.

Thank you Spurs.

Enjoy mate and, however hard it may be, keep your chin up.

I've had one of the worst years of my life and missed parts of the World Cup as I was in hospital but that life goes on and take whatever comfort you can from the small things in life.

That was a massive result for us and could, cliche alert, really kick-start our season.

COYS

Yess yess yesss.
Ohh we put on a shift arent we? When was the last time Barca played like that?
Actually am gutted we didnt win. And its not cocky by any means.

Back
Top Bottom