We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IteY.gif

Fucking amazing, we utterly smashed them 2nd half.
What a performance, I've been shaking out of nervous tension all 2nd half.

Unreal, super buzzing. Everyone was great today, KWP immence to bounce back and put in such a nice shift.

It's incredible we actually got what we deserved for a change.

Well I am a fcuking donkey on an ass.

We took add van have.

It is the exact polar opposite.

Please please please please Mr Levy. Buy in January so we can challenge on all fronts.

Utterly and truly beyond proud.

Pretty incredible, considering how unlikely this was after the first three games. An incredible night.

This has been the worst week of my life (probably to the day I die), and whilst I know it’s ultimately just a football match (I was almost on autopilot as I sobbed through the game), that goal, that ending, and that chanting from our fans in whatever their fucking stadium is called these days, was like a giant hug from the second biggest love of my life.

Thank you Spurs.

I fucking love this team , and I love every one of you cunts, this is what being in the champions league is all about, I could only dream of nights like this when I was a kid watching us getting spanked 4-0 at home to blackburn and 3-0 at home to boro. COYS

Every single one of them heroes tonight.

Fuck singling out anyone. Lloris. You're great. Walker-Peters? Fuck your mistake, you're excellent. Alderweireld and Vertonghen? I love you both. Rose? Back to your majestic self mate. Winks? Took it up a gear. Eriksen? Dele? Absolute legends, didn't stop working. Son? Still love you mate. Kane? Assist for days. Lucas? A hero. Llorente? Beautiful bastard. Sissoko? Puts in a fucking shift.

Poch? He's fucking magic.

You're all heroes tonight lads. Enjoy it. All of those in Barcelona. Fucking enjoy it. We're in the fucking hat !!!!

Back
Top Bottom