We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are capable of winning this match. They have scary players. So do we.

It's probably 60/40 in their favour, with or without Messi. Not insurmountable by any means.

To dare is to do, people!

Look I am not going to get my hopes up that Inter will not win. They will win and our only chance is to win. We will not know the team until an hour before the game. If Messi is not starting that will be a huge boost especially to us fans.

The famous tottenham hotspur went to play at the camp nou
The famous Tottenham hotspur went to play at the camp nou
The famous Tottenham hotspur went to play at the camp nou
And this is what they said
Who'd the fuck is Lionel Messi
Who'd the fuck is Lionel messi
Who'd the fuck is Lionel messi*
As the spurs go marching on on on on

Good luck to all travelling out come on you spurs

*I am fully aware he's the planets finest player.

Last edited:
If Messi plays it's going to be incredibly hard. The guy is so far ahead of anyone else on the pitch it's ridiculous, and almost annoying actually. Even their reserve team is pretty good on paper

There is such a thing as pride (I hope!!!)

One would think that as they're out anyway they'd want to go out with a bang.......

Clutching at straws really - going to have to watch both games simultaneously!
I don't understand how Inter's match with PSV is considered a formality for the Italians. They were extremely lucky to come away from their trip to Eindhoven with all 3 points, and PSV haven't really looking terrible in any of the group games. Unless the Dutch decide to put out a weakened team - bearing in mind that whatever the result they'll stay bottom of the group - I can see it being a very close call.

My take on Messi being proven a bit here.....shit your pants, accept defeat, pull your pants down, let Messi raft one up yer bum.

That’s basically the attitude of La Liga defenders for the last 10 years.

Hopefully our boys have a bit more self respect.

I reckon we’ll draw 1-1 then the news comes through of a last minute equaliser for PSV...

:pochhail:
Or we get a battling 2:2 draw, equalising in the 90+5th minute, Kane ripping off his clothes in ecstatic rage, and then clotheslining Messi in the face in celebration.

Then 9-man Inter score a 98th minute offside, handballed goal to take them through.

We are capable of winning this match. They have scary players. So do we.

!

No shit Sherlock

i

Back
Top Bottom