We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also, fuck anyone who says that Messi not starting influenced that result.

He was injured for both of Inter's games against Barcelona.

Any truth in the rumour that at one point after Messi came on, Coco jogged up to him and whispered "You might be from my country, but touch that fucking ball and I'll pretend you're Jack Wheelchair"??

1898.jpg
:pochhail:

Lol at anyone non-Spurs trying to play down the result by saying it's a Barcelona B team. The team that started against us cost:

£345,000,000.

They also ended the game with both Busquets and Messi on the pitch. Some would say those were their two most important players.

Yet absolutely no one mentions the fact we had Vertonghen, Dele, Eriksen and Dembele all out for our home fixture. If we compare squad costs. Our squad that started last night cost us:

£103,000,000.

So you can fuck off right. Any team that needed to go to Barcelona and get something who ended getting something and going through to the next round would have celebrated the same way.

Just saw Mr Levy at the cable car lift (he was going to the restaurant and we were just doing the round trip!).
We shook his hand and my friend said it was an honour, to which he replied "wish my wife felt like that ".
He is tiny though, I'm sure I'm taller than him and I'm only 5ft 2!

From Pochettino's presser tonight...
"I also want to say that Daniel Levy should be so happy. I want to congratulate him. He's putting in a massive effort, trying to deliver and finish the stadium. Sometimes it's easy to get the praise, the coaching staff, the players and the fans but I think he, and all the board, deserve massive congratulations because they're putting in a massive effort, building what is for me one of the best stadiums in the world. I think I want to congratulate him and this achievement, he is a big part of it and he deserves massive recognition for that."

I’ve read between the lines.
Poch is joining Utd

Great moments are born from great opportunity, and that's what you have here tonight, boys. That's what you've earned here tonight. One game; if we played them ten times, they might win nine. But not this game, not tonight.

Tonight, we play with them. Tonight we stay with them, and we shut them down because we can. Tonight, we are the greatest football team in the world.

You were born to be football players—every one of you, and you were meant to be here tonight. This is your time. Their time is done. It's over. I'm sick and tired of hearing about what a great football team Barcelona have. Screw 'em. This is your time. Now go out there and take it!

1-0 down after 30 seconds it is then.

Hello from Barcelona!! We fucking did it!! Rose was superb, Sissoko really good Harry leader - legend! Off to get even more pissed! Love you all

Lamela deserves some love for tonight.

Key passes to Kane for both the goal and Rose's miss, and tormented them like a cross between a Tasmanian Devil and Keira Knightley playing that psycho ballet dancer..

Back
Top Bottom