We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello Spurs fans. Sheffield United supporter here in peace. Very, very pleased for you. Thought you were gone at half time. How wrong was I!! Almost felt like a Spurs fan myself when the third one went in. Unbelievable night. Hope you win it. If I was a Londoner I would support Spurs! Proper club. Proper fans.
I was in the pub with, believe it or not, a gooner & a hammer. Both were absolutely mental when we scored the last goal. Almost as ecstatic as I was. I shit you not. Proper football men (& Spurs ladies of course) enjoy a fantastic spectacle and drama
Good luck next season blade man.

Can we say Llorente won almost everything in the air, he was the reason we were still fighting towards the end because we could lump it to him

Whoa.... don’t really know what to say about that. We decided to head to the Railway in West Hampstead to get a little atmosphere... by half time it was a pretty dour affair.

- where’s the energy
- how can they be so not bothered about a CL semi?

Etc.

I then said some fateful words...

-M O U R A . H A S . N O . G O A L S . I N . H I M

I LOVE THAT!

Here's the rest of the season so you don't have to watch it:

Tmoro: Valencia 2 Woolwich 0

Sunday: Brighton 1 Man City 0
Liverpool 7 Wolves 0

CL Final: Spuds 0-0 Liverpool (Spuds win on penalties)

Woolwich transfer window: Joe Haribos, Olivier Giroud and Juan Mata on a free. Mustafi made permanent captain.

You're welcome.

:sonpoint::levylol:

Anyone remember in the episodes of The Young Ones when they used to splice weird little frames of something abstract into each episode. Well I was watching the goal again just now and if you keep watching a second or two after we score there's like this weird little frame of Peter Walton (the ref panelist) looking all chuffed. A bit surreal.

Got to say, I loved seeing Lineker, Ferdinand and Hod going mental too. Fair fucks to Ferdinand, he's not the smartest tool, but genuinely seems to like us.

The only way to feel better after last night is:

✔We get through tonight.
2. We win Sun.
3. Chavs lose Sun.
4. Man City lose Sun.
5. Dippers lose Sun.
6. We win June 1st.
7. Dippers lose June 1st.
8. Messi wants Mane at Barca.
9. Messi wants TAA at Barca.
10. Messi wants The Gurner at Barca.

I can live with that :)

9 more to go... #COYS

Last edited:
Hello Spurs fans. Sheffield United supporter here in peace. Very, very pleased for you. Thought you were gone at half time. How wrong was I!! Almost felt like a Spurs fan myself when the third one went in. Unbelievable night. Hope you win it. If I was a Londoner I would support Spurs! Proper club. Proper fans.
Good luck in Premier League next season mate, Wilder is a good manager. Hope you stay up!

I was in the pub with, believe it or not, a gooner & a hammer. Both were absolutely mental when we scored the last goal. Almost as ecstatic as I was. I shit you not. Proper football men (& Spurs ladies of course) enjoy a fantastic spectacle and drama
Good luck next season blade man.
There are moments in football that transcend team loyalties...it's why we love this fucking sport...

Back
Top Bottom