We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I cried like a little bitch, my mrs had to hold me. All the bullies in my life have been Woolwich fans. Growing up in broad water farm as a mixed race man was shit.

I had to explain to her, Tottenham are a reflection of myself. Everybody told me I was shit, that I would never amount to anything. All the other black boys supported Woolwich on my estate even though we lived in Tottenham. And they ripped the shit out of me for years.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think my shitty little club that I love as much as my own mother, could make it to a CL final. I had to explain that this result was a fuck you to everyone who never believed in me, because I am spurs and spurs is me.

And if we can do this, then I can do anything, and that goes for my little boy too.

Really nice post mate

RAWK is a mixture of confident they'll smash us and weary that we keep finding a way.

Kane and Winks will be fucking back baby, everyone healthy, lets fucking go.

There is categorically no way Liverpool will be pleased they got us. They have no fear factor against us. Neutral ground and a one off.

No sleep tonight, ive poured another drink, mightvwarch the second half again,

I love Poch, his emotion was fantastic at the end, a fan at heart just like us.

We go again in a few weeks, COYS!

I can't believe what I've just witnessed.. as much as I was disappointed by our energy level first half, I'm proud as fuck for the effort we put in the second. Of course Lucas was absolutely outstanding today, but I also think we wouldn't have made it without Llorente. He did a fantastic job collecting high balls up front and added a key factor for todays victory imo.

Side note: Rabiot said we were "below his standards", how fun it would be to win the CL now without him :p

I cried like a little bitch, my mrs had to hold me. All the bullies in my life have been Woolwich fans. Growing up in broad water farm as a mixed race man was shit.

I had to explain to her, Tottenham are a reflection of myself. Everybody told me I was shit, that I would never amount to anything. All the other black boys supported Woolwich on my estate even though we lived in Tottenham. And they ripped the shit out of me for years.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think my shitty little club that I love as much as my own mother, could make it to a CL final. I had to explain that this result was a fuck you to everyone who never believed in me, because I am spurs and spurs is me.

And if we can do this, then I can do anything, and that goes for my little boy too.
Bollocks to you.

This had me in fucking tears....... AGAIN.
:dierpochhug:

Football is about everything. Bollocks, brains, skill, luck, emotion and tactics.

I accept that, why can't you?

And to be fucking fair to me, I've always said this team has bollocks and doesn't lack bottle, and I've been in a minority at times.
I just said I love you - we don't agree on anything

except the unadulterated joy of tonight

If I knew you - I would hug you and buy you beer, cry with you and celebrate with you

Back
Top Bottom