We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Those tears from Poch will motivate the players like no toothy gabby crap from Klott could ever do. Our manager's tears will have sunk right into their core and they will still be there on June 1st. The boys will play for him with a depth of emotion like we've never seen before - and then parade the cup, victorious, through the streets of Tottenham, ending up at our brand new stadium. I, for one, will try to get a sandwich in.

Bwhahaha. Just watching BBC breakfast and the presenter just said "Phew, we need a break from dramatic football matches - there's nothing on tonight is there?"

No, no there isn't.

:adegrin:

My fucking hearts is still beating like mad.

I was so desperate I went and got me lucky badge at half time. The Mrs said she will never mock it again.....
My lucky badge has been in the car for years, to protect me during periods of suspect driving, but today it's been promoted to The Cardiganship.

Cedtn99.jpg

Back
Top Bottom