We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

teh-guardian-768x978.jpg

Got the spurs tunes going on Spotify on my morning walk to work. Can't stop grinning like an idiot. Its nights like last night and mornings like today that make it all worthwhile... And yes I'm still emotional.

Congrats on last night, unbelievable game.

If anyone is looking to for a decent non-stop London-Madrid flight for the final weekend send me a dm. I have one for sale and I'll get back to you with details if you message me.

Flight -

Norwegian Air

Outbound departure 31. May 2019 London-Gatwick LGW 20:10 - 23:35 Madrid
Inbound departure 2. Jun 2019 Madrid MAD 08:00 - 09:25 London-Gatwick

City fan here.

Absolutely hats off to you last night for that comeback in a bubbling cauldron of a stadium. Football as it should be. Well-earned and well-deserved. Best of luck in the final. I know I'm right in saying that the vast majority of City fans want you to win it. Just hope we can clean up our own business first.

In the build-up, be prepared to be relegated to second-class citizenship status, however. You won't get a fair hearing from the media because you're up against their love-child. We've known what that's felt like all year, so for the sake of your own sanity you should try to cut yourselves off from the hype (I know it's easier said than done).

You have a much better chance than most people will give you.

It's like watching a Hollywood sports movie and the good guy team scores in the final seconds to win the competition and you realise that we're the good guys and we scored in the final seconds and we deserved all of this and we will win the final because that's how the story is supposed to end.

City fan here.

Absolutely hats off to you last night for that comeback in a bubbling cauldron of a stadium. Football as it should be. Well-earned and well-deserved. Best of luck in the final. I know I'm right in saying that the vast majority of City fans want you to win it. Just hope we can clean up our own business first.

In the build-up, be prepared to be relegated to second-class citizenship status, however. You won't get a fair hearing from the media because you're up against their love-child. We've known what that's felt like all year, so for the sake of your own sanity you should try to cut yourselves off from the hype (I know it's easier said than done).

Nice comment, cheers!

It's like watching a Hollywood sports movie and the good guy team scores in the final seconds to win the competition and you realise that we're the good guys and we scored in the final seconds and we deserved all of this and we will win the final because that's how the story is supposed to end.

The only downside of last night is that both teams were the good guys. We just had more bottle.

We had more bottle.

City fan here.

Yeah, we all know Liverpool are the media's bastard love child. Fuck 'em. And cheers for the sentiments! Please, please please beat them to the title.

Back
Top Bottom